Chapter Four

{John at the top}

John's POV. 

I watched Andrew ask in the nicest way possible for him. But the thing is we couldn't even make them go. They are way too powerful. I don't understand where all their power comes from but Shyanne was holding back when Dawson pinned her against the wall away from the girls. Good god, those girls follow Shyanne like a mother. Its like watching a momma wolf and her cubs. I was looking at the girls right now and Stormie was starring at Shyanne with such concern. Like they had something to hide. And knowing Andrew, he would find out sooner or later. 

I stepped forward

"Girls I know this may be a hard decision because you guys just got into town less then 12 hours ago but its in your best interest if-" 

"DON'T tell us what is in our best interests because if Shyanne really wanted to she could rip you all apart by herself alone" Lilly got in my face. 

She was breathing heavy and her face was all red with anger and frustration. My face darkened.

"I highly doubt that, now get out of my face before I make you and you'll be sorry if I have to do it" I said and smirked evilly. 

"And I suggest you get the fuck outta her face with your weak ass threats! I can rip you apart all by myself" Maddie stood in between Lilly and I. 

I laughed. 

"Please little girl you-"

*SMACK*

My back smacked against the wall and my face stinged. I touched my face and looked back at the girls and Maddie smiled and turned around. I got pissed and saw red. I started to charge until I couldn't move. 

"Dawson why wont you let me move?!" I yelled and he looked at me

"Its not me bro" He chuckled.

I looked over and Stormie was standing tall and proud. She twisted her hand a little and I started screaming in pain. I was burning. I felt my insides burning.

Dawson's POV. 

I walked over to Stormie. She was burning John's insides. I touched her cheek and she stopped the spell and looked me in the eye. She starred deep into my eyes. 

I rubbed her cheek and smiled at her and pulled her to me and her body was pressed against mine. 

"Hello, dear Princess" I said and leaned down.

I was about to kissed her when I was smacked. I looked at her and tears ran down her face and she pulled away and pushed me away. She turned around and Shyanne walked up and hugged her. Shyanne helped her to Maddie and Lilly and the girls held her. 

Shyanne turned towards me and smiled and got in my face. 

"Don't touch her. Don't kiss her. Don't love her. Leave. Her. ALONE. I remember you Dawson and I know exactly what you did to her and her heart. Until she comes to you, don't TOUCH her." 

"Don't tell him what he can and can't do with his own mate, mute" Vitaly said. And Shyanne turned around and I held her shoulder. 

"Just stop. Enough, You don't scare us. And we aren't gonna be scared of you. You have no right to tell me what to do and I'm not gonna listen to you because I love her and-" 

"That's why you fucked Carly and Secret?" She popped off and I turned my head. 

"I've made my mistakes but she will forgive me because I am gonna show her how sorry I am for what I've done" I said. 

I'm tired of being judged for the mistakes I've made. Not anymore. 

Shyanne's POV. 

I sighed and turned around and looked at the girls. 

"Well lets go with them so the sooner we can get back and I can explain everything to you two" I said and turned back around. 

"Lets go" I said as I grabbed my car keys just the same as the girls. 

We walked into the back and the garage and we all got into our sports cars and waited for the boys. 

"How rich are you girls?" I smirked as Mikey said that. 

"Not enough for you to keep count or to make in 6 years" I popped off and the girls laughed. 

Boys finally got into their car and drove off

*3 hours later*

We finally got to the place where they lived and Ill give it to them, its a nice ass place. I looked around and everyone is starring at our cars and I breath in and out. My anxiety starts acting up. I close my eyes and all my power rushes over me. 

'You got this girl, don't worry. You are power and a super being. Remember that'

I laughed because that was my inner wolf, Hope. I opened my eyes and got out. I looked all around at the girls and they came and formed around my side. Lilly on my Right side and Stormie and Maddie on my left. I smirked a little because I could feel the power they were giving off and they were doing it on purpose. 

As we walked inside. Andrew and the boys took us into a secret back room that I could already tell that not many knew about. I sighed. This is not gonna be good. 

Andrew's POV. 

As everyone moved into the room I smirked and closed the door. 

"Now girls just stand in a line and we will be able to scan you and then your backgrounds will pop up." I said and they did as they were told and I was happy. Finally gonna get some information on these girls. 

I looked at the screen and Maddie and Stormie's history pops up. My mouth drops at who their parents are. 

"Maddie I am so sorry! The disrespect my boys and I have given you is unforgivable! Your father!" She smiled and turned around and walked outta the room. Next I looked at Stormie. 

"No wonder we couldn't really touch you and you healed so fast. I am very sorry about what you had to do to your mother tho" 

"I'm not. She was turning dark and a very cold less and heartless bitch and she was gonna hurt my best friends. I did what I thought was best. There isn't a day that I regret it because I don't" She smiled and walked over to Shyanne and the girls. But something confused me. Lilly and Shyanne's history didn't pop up. It said no matches found. 

"Maddie? Stormie? Could you come here for a second, please." I asked and they walked over to me. They looked at the screen and then shoved us out of the way. They tried everything but nothing popped up. 

"Shyanne. Lilly. We need to go. Now!" The girls said and I knew they told the girls through the mind link they shared and then they dashed outta the house so fast. But not fast enough. My pack already had the whole house surrounded. They turned around as I walked outta the house. 

"I don't know what you two girls are and I wanna know. NOW!" I yelled and Shyanne stood in front of me. 

"You ARENT OUR ALPHA! You cant command us to do anything you piece of shit!" Lilly screamed at me. Then Shyanne spoke "Please let us go... The less you know the more safe you will be. You think that you knowing everything about me is gonna be what's best? Its not. Lilly and I's parents... they aren't the type of people to fiddle around with. So please, Let. Us. Go" She pleaded and I could see something in her eyes but I couldn't tell what it was. 

I nodded my head and before I knew it they were gone. I don't know what they are hiding but, I need to protect her. I need to.