Chapter 5

{Stormie above} 

Maddie's POV. 

Vitaly... I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His eyes... His smile.. His scent.. He smelled of vanilla, roses, and chocolate. It was crazy! I looked up and we had already reached the house. Honestly, I didn't care about anything Lilly and Shyanne had to say because either way because I am gonna love them either way. We walked to the library and everything was fine. But the second we walked through the doors they slammed shut and everything went dark. The lights came on and everything looked old and ancient. It was like this library was centuries old. I looked around in awe and it was amazing. 

I walked over and scanned my fingers over all the books. I tried grabbing one and I got yelled at.

"Those books, aren't meant for anyone else's eyes but Shyanne and I's" Lilly said and I was confused. I looked around and Shyanne disappeared. I didn't know what else to do. I looked around for her until Lilly started laughing. She pointed up and Shyanne was floating above us with her eyes closed. She looked so majestic. She opened her eyes and the books flew everywhere. She was chanting some ancient words that I didn't understand at all until all the books flew back into place except one book. Shyanne came back down and smiled at us. 

"Here we go girls" Shyanne said and we sat down ready to hear this story.

Shyanne's POV. 

"Since before time, there has always been a right and a wrong. Someone always more powerful then the other, There has always been an order to things and how everything was suppose to go. Well, Lilly and I's father was born and everything changed. He was the most powerful super being on earth. Our father... Everyone usually addresses him as Sir, or King. Why? Because he is the King of Hell. Everything has different rules. Satan had given birth to the perfect child. Half werewolf half demon. But the sides of our father collided together so well and he trained our father so well that he became the most powerful super being.  He decided to live on earth and dominate Kingdom after Kingdom. States after states. Soon now in this age? He is literally called the King of Old Time. He is literally the purest half breed in the world. No one ever challenges him and no one never dares question his word. What happens or what he says goes and deals with. 

But then our mother came along. She was a pure beautiful women and still is. She is half angel and witch and vampire, Her parents did something they shouldn't have and when they did she was casted out for her clans mistakes, aka her parents, our grandparents. A witch and a vampire are to never fall in love let alone make a child. But they did. For years they kept our mother hidden from the clan and the world. But then around the age of 10, my mother wondered off into the woods out of curiosity because she had never left the safe and comfort of her own home. Well, one of the clan members saw her using her witch powers. Our mother had learned control of her powers within the sort years, at such a sort age. But they didn't think anything of it until this clan member saw the angel wing tattoo on her back at the same time she sunk her teeth into a rabbit for food. The clan member rushed back to the members and told and that's when they were ambushed her home and our mother was hidden. In the link her mother had with our mother and she told her to flee. Crying my mother left and swore to kill them because before she fled she watched her parents get murdered. Our mother swore to kill everyone of those members.

As she grew up and her life was great, she did everything she wasn't suppose to and everything she was suppose to at the same time. She had a very comfortable life. Then she met our father" Lilly and I looked at each other. This is where everything gets interesting. 

"As our mother was living her perfect life she ended up on my dads hit list. Our father being the King he needed to handle things professionally. Our mother was on the hit list because she was slowly killing off the members of her clan one by one. Making themselves live in fear of who is gonna be next. She got pleasure out of making them fear. But one night when she went for her next victim our father got in the way of the kill. She was about to use her signature move to kill this person until our father started attacking her with such rage and anger. Our father hates disorder and she was messing up his order of life. His comfortable life. But he couldn't kill her. When he got her pinned she started crying and then a different radar went off for both of them. They realized they were mated. Their soulmate was trying to kill the other.