Home

What am I supposed to be doing today oh cleaning .. I think not its summer vacation who trying to clean on summer vacation.. I'm tryin to have the most epic summer ever . But I don't want to go anywhere to make that happen, boring I know . Moms was at work and I jus got up and did my normal hygiene stuff.

I flop on my bed and sign into my lurk page . Yeah I spy on ppl 😂😂 don't act like you don't have a lurk page . Anyways being that mah moms an sum of my family are on my main page and watch everything I do ( it's annoying I know) I log in from time to time on my backup.

As I scroll across some pages on the popular page I see a video of this guy with no shirt on. Ol pineapple head shaped ass. I click on the video

I watched the video over and over then clicked on page . I looked over the page and it was a fanpage. I clicked on more photos, videos, pictures and I wanted to know more about this ex ex person . Finally following hashtags I end up on his page first thing I noticed his profile picture was a world 🌍 then his caption in his bio said negative comments will get you blocked. I clicked follow .

I go look at YouTube and see more videos of him just to chk out interviews to see who he was.

I laugh homeboy calls himself young dagger dixk 😂😂😩😂😂.  I go back to Instagram and hit message.

Today 10:36am

                                                               Young daggerdixk really ?
Omg you have a blue chk I'm never going to get
A reply.
You seem interesting
🙃
Seen ..

  Typing....