Chapter Six: His Heart

OH MY BISCUITS GUYSSSSSS! Hehe I'm back for once, and I have no regrets. Sorry for the late updates, school and life are just tragic 🙃 anyways enjoy this lil chapter! Xx

Spongebob

After Patrick took me jellyfishing, I had Gary help me plant some more flowers around the house. I mean, I had to increase the house's value somehow. "Isn't this nice, Gary?" I asked, smiling in delight.

"Meow!"

I giggled and continued to touch up my garden. "Yeah, I feel a lot better doing this." Yes, everything now was better. I didn't work ridiculous hours, and I didn't see Squidward.

"Meow Meow Meow."

I quirked a brow. "Who's here Gary?" I slowly looked up to see Squilliam Fancyson. "Oh, hi Squilliam!" I stood up and dusted my hands. "What are you doing here?"

He smirked and cupped my cheek. "Oh, Spongebob, I just came to see you! I heard what happened between...you and," he pointed to Squidward's house with distaste.

"Oh..yeah, I was j-just being too annoying," I laughed weakly. Squilliam glanced briefly at Squidward's window and smiled devilishly. "Well, he just doesn't know what he's missing," he said silkily.

My face heated up against its will and I stared at him dumbly. "Um..." he leaned close enough to the extent of his hair brushing against my cheek.

"Squilliam!"

We both turned in the direction of the angry voice and I, of course, shifted my gaze. Squidward grabbed Squilliam's shoulder and said, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"I just came to see this cute little girl," Squilliam smiled and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "What's it to you anyways?" I watched as the two exchanged fiery glares and tried to change the subject.

"G-Guys, how about we get something t-to drink?" Squidward's gaze shifted to me and we had our own stare off. "Spongebob," he finally spoke. "A word?" I looked back over at Squilliam before being roughly picked up.

Before I knew it, I was in the arms of my cold neighbor as he carried me into his house. "S-Squidward, What are you doing? What's the matter?" He dropped me onto his sofa and spat, "So you're getting cozy with my enemy?!" I blinked and furrowed a brow.

"What..?"

He roughly jerked my chin up. "Don't you dare play dumb! I saw the way he held you." I blushed at this, but I guess he took it differently. Veins throbbed from his neck as his fiery eyes bore into mine. He leaned dangerously close to my face and I felt myself getting so flustered.

"Squidward, p-please..."

He caressed my lips and said, "I don't want anybody else holding you like that." He was so close I could feel his hair tickling my cheek. Moving his hand to cup my cheek, he tilted my head and gently pressed his lips to mine.

He's kissing me...?

I was panicking! Why was he doing this?? I thought he hated me!! A million questions raced through my head as the teal haired man continued to envelop me in a sweet kiss.

"Squidward," I breathed, and was immediately hushed. "No, don't you dare speak," he growled. My eyes widened in horror and I pushed him off, quickly standing to my feet.

"No! You can't just play with my emotions like that you-you monster!!"

He glared at me, wine eyes narrowing in anger. "I was never playing with your emotions," he huffed, standing up from his fall. "I care about you, you yellow idiot!"

"...I love you."