Day 1, trimester 1

Yutas pov
I walked down the busy street, students rushing past and some taking their time. Everyone laughed and smiled with their friends, almost no one was alone. There were only some otakus looking at their phones playing games, watching anime, reading manga, and then the idol otakus looking at their sns for updates of their favorite idols and idol groups. And then there was me, waking alone hands stuffed in my pockets and looking at all the people around me. I got closer to the school and that's when things changed. There were more students and a lot of them were watching me, some looking envious some staring at my face carefully, and then girls whispering to their friends and gushing over me. I was a bit confused.
Is something on my face? Is there something on my uniform.
I continued to walk now looking at the ground not paying attention until I heard something that got my attention.
"おい、おたく小便!何これ?"
*Oi, otaku boy! What's that you got there?
There was a light brown haired boy walking into the school entrance looking at his phone. On the left of him there were three rough looking boys, their uniforms a mess. There jackets were over their shoulders or on the floor, their ties loose, and they  were wearing non uniform shoes with their shoelaces untied.
おたく少年?
*otaku boy?*
He looked nothing like an otaku to me, he actually looked like he could be a kpop idol if anything. In fact he didn't look like he was from here, he looked Chinese.
"Adachi Yuto leave me alone." He said standing in front of them but not facing them. I could see him shaking, he looked like he got messed with often. Soon people started to stare but continued waking not thinking much of it.
"ゆとくんやめろ!"
*"Yuto kun cut it out!"*
Everyone stopped walking and looked in the direction of the voice. It was a girl waking in from the entrance. She was pretty with black wavy hair with two buns on the top. As she walked she stopped and looked at me.
"君をだれ?"
*"Who are you"*
She said slightly tilting her head and looking at me.
"Oh umm I'm Nakamoto Yuta. I just moved here from Osaka. よろしくおねがいします*nice to meet you*"
I said bowing to her. She smiled at me.
"よろしくおねがいします中本ゆたさん. 私はひらいももです。じや、行きます!"
*"Nice to meet you Nakamoto Yuta san. I'm Hirai Momo. Well, I gotta go!*
She said as she skipped off over to Yuto and gave him a hug. (Oof I don't ship them but I just wanted to use them for the story) I couldn't hear what she was saying but I think she was scolding him. Once she was done she bowed to the brown haired boy and walked away holding Yutos arm.

Everyone was now looking at me.
"Wow who is he Hirai Momo talked to him"
"Wow he looks like an idol"
"He's cute!"
"That bastard, how dare he flirt with our momo chan!"
"Eeehhh..."
I wasn't used to this kind of attention. Who is Hirai Momo? Why is it such a big deal she talked to me? How come I had to make such a scene on the first day?

I continued to walk into the school trying to ignore all the other students so I kept my head down. I walked past the brown haired boy. He stopped me and looked me straight in the eyes.
"ありがとがざいました."
*"thank you so much."*
He said and smiled at me giving a small bow. I looked at him a little confused not sure why he thanked me and he ran off to his locker changing his shoes then quickly walking to class. I did the same and made my way into class not knowing that he was in it too. Along with Adachi Yuto and Hirai Momo. I sat down at an empty desk in the back at the class next to the window(lmao typical high school protagonist) and set my bag down. The brown haired boy noticed me and stood up I'm guessing to sit next to me but quickly sat down because he was too late. I looked up at the boy who stood by the desk next to me. He was kinda short, he had a black undercut, and looked Korean.
"Is this seat taken?" He asked me smiling.
I looked over at the brown haired boy then back at him. "No it's empty." I smiled patting the seat.
He quickly sat down and set all of his stuff down.
"I'm Moon Taeil, as you can tell from my appearance and name I'm not Japanese I'm Korean. よろしくおねがいします~!"
*Nice to meet you*
He gave me a wide smile. I smiled back.
"お、かわいいだ!"
*Oh, cute!*
I blushed and bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. The whole time we were taking before class started he kept glancing at the brown haired boy and he kept on glancing at me.

Class started and the teacher had me come up to the front of the class and introduce myself.
"えと。。。あ。。。こんにちは、私はなかもとゆたです。おさかすしんです。よりしくおねがいします."
*"umm...ah... hello, I'm Nakamoto Yuta. I'm from Osaka. Nice to meet you all."*
I bowed and went back to my desk and sat down. The teacher began class and everyone paid attention and some taking notes.  Right after the first period ended Taeil leaned in closed and whispered in my ear "Sicheng kun is pretty cute isn't he~"
"だれ?"
*"who?"*
"The brown haired Chinese boy, sitting over there."
"Oh him..."
"So, do you think so too?"
"Well... I guess so. Ya he's kinda cute"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

5:45 pm

Follow request from: @win_w1n02