C-cute

Yutas POV

I sat at the table across from my sister who was reading manga. I had gotten home about an hour ago and helped my mom and my sister cook. We usually don't eat anything special for dinner but my dad recently got promoted so we were making takoyaki. Once we finished my mom continued cooking everything else while my sister and I waited at the dinner table.
ねねゆた、何これ?
*Hey yuta what's that?*
My sister asked now behind me looking at my phone screen.
Nothing, someone followed me on Instagram that's all.
Really! Surprising since you never post and when you do it's about an anime or your ugly face.
She teased me. I was going to push her away but we heard the door open and both turned around.
ただいま.
*I'm back*
おかえり~
*welcome back*
My mom called from the kitchen. My dad kicked of his shoes and threw all his things down before sitting at the table. He looked tired like always but once he saw what we cooked all his energy had returned.

Then we all ate and talked bla bla bla

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
-ˏˋ time skipˊˎ-

I finished taking a bath and jumped on my bed. I was so tired from starting a new school and cooking today that all I wanted to do was sleep. I didn't even feel like getting dressed. I started falling asleep until I realized someone followed me earlier on I Instagram. No one at school knows my Instagram yet and I never really get followers since I don't really post. I went on to Instagram and looked at my notifications. I got two likes, one reply to a comment I made, and a follow. I tapped on the profile and looked at who it was. Their account was private and they had an anime profile picture, typical. I looked at their name and it was Sicheng. That must be that boy that kept on staring at me today! Without thinking I requested to follow him. I then got dressed, turned off the light and went to sleep.

Sichengs POV

I heard loud screaming and music blasting, it was shinee. They were having a concert. I was at the concert, standing right in front of the stage. I joined the crowd and screamed and did the fan chants to all of the songs they preformed. All of a sudden after they finished a song they stopped at started talking and all of a sudden Taemin looked right at me then held his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me on stage. I then preformed with them and everyone cheered me on, we even preformed the songs from my favorite anime. It was an amazing time and I've never been this happy before. Taemin started taking to me and was about to give me a hug but it got interrupted by a loud banging noise. Everyone stopped cheering and talking and turned their heads in the direction of the noise.
Sicheng ya! Get up you lazy ass and go to school. Unlock the door!
Th banging continued and then I shot up. I was not sitting up in my room and the banging and shouting was coming from outside my door.  I then literally rolled out of bed and opened the door. My mom was surprised for a second but once she saw my half awake face she grabbed my ear and pulled me out of the room and made me sit at the table. She put a bowl of nato and rice next to a plate of eggs in front of me. She handed me my chopsticks and yelled to me
Here, eat this then go get ready for school and remember don't be late. And don't come home late either

Yes mom

I have to get ready for work not and my night job will run a little longer so you probably won't see me for the rest of the day. That being said don't do anything stupid. And don't just come home and watch anime, lazy...

My mom trailed off as she walked of. I quickly ate my food then got ready for school. Once I finished getting ready my mom was already gone so I left too. It was earlier than I usually left but maybe this way I can avoid some of my bullies. I took my phone out as I walked and saw that I had a follow request! I stopped in my tracks being shocked, no one really follows me on Instagram simply because no one really likes me. The only popular or well known person from my school that follows me is Taeil which I always found weird especially since he always likes and comments stuff like "cute" or "wow what a cutie" when I post something non otaku related. He seems really nice but we don't really talk that much in school but I do catch him staring at me in class sometimes. He even asked me to sit with him at lunch a while ago but I said no because it simply made no sense and I figured he was doing it for a bet or a dare. When I said no though he genuinely looked disappointed and after that he got teased by all of his friends for the rest of the week. I have no idea why he has interest in a otaku boy like me but I like it, it makes me feel like someone actually cares about me and has interest in me and my life.

I opened instagram and looked to see who requsted to follow me. My eyes widened when I saw that it was Yuta and I was following him! 

What, what is this? when did I follow him? Why is he trying to follow me back?

I then realized that I accidently followed him yesterday when I was on the train. Without thinking I tapped accept and continued walking as usual, making my way to school. when I got there I was ten minutes earlier than usual and I didn't see any of my bullies or people that bothered em so I rushed to my locker before any of them would show up. I changed my shoes then left to go to my class. when I came in the classroom only a couple of people were there. Some of them were reading, doing homework, or talking to their friends. Then there was Yuta and Taeil, they were sitting in their assigned seats talking to each other. I was tempted to ask Yuta why he followed me back but then remembered my place, an otaku boy like me couldn't talk to an already so popular and handsome boy like him. I just walked to my seat and sat by myself. I decided  to take my nintendo ds out and play a game until the teacher came. I took it out of my bag and when I brought my head back up to my desk Taeil was standing in front of me. I looked around and noticed Yuta sitting at his seat watching us, then I looked back at Taeil. He sat on my desk and looked me straight in the eyes then looked around the classroom before bringing his attention back to me.

Ya Sicheng why don't you come and talk with me and Yuta?

W-what?

Sit.with.me.and.Yuta.now.

Before I could say anything he grabbed my arm and dragged me over to their seats.

W-what the hell is happening!?

He sat back down next to Yuta and smiled at me. Yuta also looked a little confused but then he looked at me and smiled at me.

Hi, I'm Yuta nice to meet you. 

He said smiling brightly holding his hand out for me to shake. I hesitantly took it and gave him a shy smile.

I-I am sicheng, nice t-to meet you.

I said slightly bowing, mainly because I was embarrassed and I was blushing but also because I didn't know what else to do .

Oh cute! 

He giggled as he let go of my hand

I told you he was, now Sicheng lets talk. I've never really heard you talk before except for when the teacher calls on you to read. 

Taeil said which took me of guard, did he really just call me cute!?

Did you just call me c-cute?!