1.9

A day had past and the two were now sat on a couch in the plantation with a pregnant werewolf carrying a magical baby.

"Ahh, here you all are, plotting revenge or are you just pondering on what to do?" Niklaus asked rhetorically. Maddy let out a scoff, she told Kol she would give his brother a strongly worded scolding.

"Oh Niklaus you are such a foolish egotistical bully, maybe if you stopped daggering your siblings and losing their trust you wouldn't have such an issue of them 'disappointing' you. Ever think about it that way? You say that you're alone but you never put any real effort into not being alone. What your father did was terrible but you were never alone, but the way you treat people reflect on how they treat you." Maddy spat out at him standing up and leaving the room angrily.

Both Hayley and Niklaus were in shock from the quiet girls out burst, but she really did have a point. Kol quickly exited the room after his fiance not wanting to leave her alone.

"Madalyn?" Kol called as he searched the massive house for the girl, but she wasn't in the house instead she ran off to the graveyard to find Sophie Deveraux and meet up with Rebekah.

She felt guilty about leaving Kol but she needed time to cool down after such an event.

Sophie went on about not being able to use magic causing Rebekah to come up with a plan that would be an end to a young witches life, not that any of them really cared, they just needed to locate Elijah, even if someone needed to die in the process.

Maddy departed from Rebakah wanting to roam the city a little bit, "call Kol, he's probably worried sick," Rebekah called, getting a will do in response as she left. Maddy pulled her phone out and dialed Kol.

"Darling? Are you okay?" Came a frantic Kol from the other line. "Yes my love, I just needed a little space, I'm alright now. Sha'll we get some dinner?" She responded calming her beloved down.

"What would you like?" Kol never received an answer only hearing ruffled noises, and a scream, the man paled at the sound, he knew she couldn't actually die, but she had pissed Klaus off, and he did hold silver daggers still.