3.2

Maddy couldn't move, she also didn't recognize the person standing in front of her. They were some sort of witch. Her brain hurt, she felt as thought there was fog clouding her vision. Then in mere seconds she was unconscious.

The black faded into memories Maddy shared with Kol, from the time he messaged her for the first time, to meeting him in real life, from their first kiss, then panned over, to him proposing. She tried clinging desperately to those memories, but memory by memory they slowly slipped away, one after another. They all had disappeared until she had no recollection of who he was. Then the rest of her memories faded until she had no idea who "Maddy" was. Maddy's brain was wiped clean, it was blank, an unused piece of paper.

Maddy slowly woke up, she felt confused. Standing up from where she had been laying, she looked around, she had been laying on the ground in between two buildings. Her head was pounding, she could make out a streetlight a few feet away, and then a few doors. To her she had no clue where she was.

Russia was generally on the colder side especially where Maddy currently was. She wandered for a few minutes trying to ground her head, which still was pounding and felt extremely fuzzy. She was trying to place anything, remember who she was, where she was. And then an undying thirst washed over her. She was so thirsty she thought she would die, right there in the middle of the street.

A young woman approached Maddy, she had watched the woman for a few moments from afar seeing she looked lost and thought she would try and help. That would later wind up being a mistake.

"Hello? You look a little lost dear, can I help you?" The young woman spoke in Russian. Without even thinking about it the woman already laid dead on the floor, drained of all her blood. And a now terrified Maddy fled, scared of herself and the hunger that had previously been mistaken as thirst only seemed to grow.

Maddy was basically a newborn vampire all over again.