3.1

Rage tore through Kol when he got up to the room and Maddy wasn't there laying in bed, but instead a pool of blood in her place.

Instead of hunting down whoever took her he had to remind himself that Hope was still in the house and she was an infant who needed to be taken care of.

He took a deep breath and pulled his phone out, still enraged he dialed Niklaus.

"She was taken Niklaus. You got my help its time for you to give me yours," Kol spat over the line when the call was answered?

"Madalyn was taken? Is Hope still okay?" Came the response in a rushed voice.

"She's fine, she's asleep right now. I need you to come, and I need Elijah and Rebekah and whoever else can help find Maddy, if she isnt found and the person who has taken her isn't  cut into tiny peices there will be hell to pay," Kol growled maliciously through the phone.

÷ Meanwhile÷

Maddy gasped shooting up throwing her head side to side to figure out what happened. She glanced down at her shirt that she had put on for bed to discover a bloody whole resting where her heart would be.

She looked around to find cement walls, it didn't look familiar nor feel welcoming. She could picture Kol's shocked but enraged face when he discovered her gone. She knew she had to get back so she fast sped over the the staircase she had seen when she looked around. She went to go upstairs only to be launched back and flung across the room. She was in deep shit thats for sure, oh how she wished for Kol.