𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❝ 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 ❞

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓 

DAHLIA ROAMED around the empty building of Pym Technologies, after the aftermath of Darren Cross and Scott Lang. Her boots echo on the floors, the dead silence haunting. She kept a close eye on the new Ant-Man, ever since Hank Pym contacted Lang a few months ago. Despite her respect for the man, Dahlia still did not like Hank Pym. His daughter Hope, however, was her best friend growing up but due to their differences and field of work, it caused a rift between them. It had to do with her being a modern day former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. Surprised to even discover any attention he was suddenly attracting, she was intrigued to hear of stories of the Quantum Realm.

Scott Lang, the new individual who now dons the Ant-Man suit. Dahlia kept a close eye on him, observing his actions from afar. Her training from S.H.I.E.L.D. has its use after all. Blowing a bubble from the gum in her mouth, stuffing her hands in her bomber jacket, she leaves the building. The sun greats her, as she pulls up her sunglasses to rest on top of her head. She sees a slender Asian woman sitting on the bench. Chucking her gum into the nearby trash can, Dahlia casually walked up to the bench, her short auburn hair blowing into her eyes.

Taking a seat next to the woman, she crosses her one leg over the other, lying back in the bench.

"What did he want?" Dahlia asked.

"Scott Lang." she said.

"You know what to do." Dahlia ruffled her hair, staring at the sun shinning on her hand.

"Get the message to his friend Luis." she nodded.

"Excellent. That should keep Mr Lang busy while I can keep a closer eye on Hank Pym and his daughter." Dahlia smirked to herself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHE ENTERED the secluded house, closing the creaking door behind her. Dust from the wooden floorboards covering her new boots, flipping up her sunglasses to rest on her head. The quantum chamber was soon ready for use. Hopefully it will help.

"Well?" she hears a voice speak up. She looks in the direction from where it came from.

"Ava, you startled me. A bit of a warning next time." Dahlia smiled. Ava rolled her eyes, lying uncomfortably on the worn out sofa. Her body rapidly phases, not being able to control her powers.

"Did it work, your plan?" she asked, wincing in pain.

"Scott Lang will soon be preoccupied with the Avengers than knowing the fact that we are spying on his mentor and girlfriend."

"And you believe this will help us how?" Ava scoffed.

"Pym is working on a project involving quantum energy." Ava's eyes widened in interest, sitting up on the couch.

"I thought Hope is your friend." Ava suddenly mentions. Dahlia walks towards her, sitting on the sofa next to her.

"Was my friend. I haven't spoken to her in years. All I need is you in my life. I will save you Ava." The two hugged each other tightly. Dahlia will do anything for Ava. For the person she loves.