< . F . O . U . R . >

Neoma's P.O.V

Once breakfast was done we all went out to the car. Phoenix and I sitting in the back while Kelly and Pete were sitting up front. I grabbed Phoenix's hand and gave him a smile. Maybe these people were our home. Maybe this could be the place where we can finally call home.

We arrived at a big building with multiple store names listed on the sides. I read each of them as we passed by. There were so many different ones. The car came to a stop in one of the parking spaces. Everyone got out. I grabbed Phoenix and held his hand making sure he didn't get lost.

"Alright. We are here. Where do you wanna go first?" Pete asked.

"I don't really know, I haven't been shopping in a long time." I stated.

"Alright! I know the perfect place." Kelly said.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me with her. I was pulling Phoenix along with me. Pete was trying to catch up. I smiled at the face that was taking over Phoenix's face. It was full of pure excitement. He looked up at me, a grin spread on his face. Kelly pulled us all into a store. It was full of clothing articles all over. There were tons of people walking around, many were dragging their pouting children around.

"Alright we will look for you and then we can look for Phoenix." Pete said.

I just nodded, Kelly began walking around the store looking for some clothes for me. She kept placing clothing after clothing in the cart. I didn't really do or say anything. I just looked at some clothing items that I liked but I didn't say anything. I didn't want them spending any more money on me than they already have.

Pete walked over to me with a smile on his face. He watched me looking at certain pieces of clothing. He smirked.

"Do you want any of those?"

"No. That's ok. Kelly is getting me enough already." I said motioning towards the full cart that Kelly was pushing around.

Kelly ran over to me with a smile on her face.

"I just love shopping! Here lets go try this on!" She said with a smile and pulling me with her over to the changing rooms.

She gave me all of the clothes she picked out. I tried them all on, I only kept the clothes that I liked. It wasn't many though, she likes pink, which I am definitely not a fan of. I like dark colors. I came back out holding the items that I liked in my right arm and the ones I didn't like in my left. I placed the clothes that I didn't like in the little basket by the door.

I walked out and placed the rest of the clothes in the cart. It was only a forth full now. She looked at the cart shocked.

"This is all you want?" she asked.

"I mean they were all very good, its just that I like darker clothes." I said shyly.

"OH! Ok I can find you a bunch more!" She said happily.

"Honey, how about you let her pick some out for herself?" Pete said smiling at me.

I just looked at him in surprise. I was shocked that he wanted me to pick out my own. I looked at Kelly wondering what her answer was going to be.

"Sure!"

I just nodded. I walked around the place looking at the clothes. I found quite a few that I really liked. I went to the jackets and found a black leather jacket. I instantly fell in love with it. Kelly came over to me and smiled.

"Oh I'm totally buying you this. I finally get your theme. It's a bad girl. I like it." She said smiling.

She pulled the jacket off the rack and placed it in the filled cart. She walked over to the shoes, she pulled me to look at some combat boots. They looked awesome. I grabbed my size and placed it in the cart. I walked to the converse section and grabbed a pair of black ones and placed them in the cart.

I looked at Phoenix who was passed out in the cart. I guess I'm gonna have to get him everything. I smiled and went over to the kids section. I grabbed two pairs of shoes for him. Some converse and then some gym shoes.

"I can pick out some clothes for him. I know his size, plus I usually dress him." I said.

"Alright sweetheart." Pete said.

~~~~~~

We spend the rest of the day just going to random shops. They made sure to get me something in every single shop, even though I had said that I didn't want any more. Phoenix woke up when we had lunch. I swear that boy can smell food from a mile away.

I was walking next to Pete and Kelly, holding Phoenix's hand. I smiled down at my little bother. He had a big smile on his face as he looked in all the stores that we waked by. I giggled when his face lit up when he saw a toy shop. He ran up to the window pulling me with him. His eyes widened when he saw the new toys that were being displayed.

"Let's go in." Pete said holding Phoenix's other hand.

We all walked in. Phoenix ran around the store looking at everything that seemed to grab his attention. I let a smile stay permenetly on my face. This is the first time in a long time that I have seen both of us this happy.

 This is the first time in a long time that I have seen both of us this happy