3

Alyssa walked into the common room. She saw Lily and Draco. Alyssa smirked knowing that Draco felt something for Lily. She joined the two of them on the sofa.

Lily smiled. "How's it going?" She asked. She knew how much Alyssa didn't want to be at Hogwarts.

Alyssa shrugged. "Not too bad. Just thinking about some things," she said.

***
Severus walked into the common room. Lily wasn't there which annoyed him. He had told her to not wander off after curfew and she never listened.

Alyssa looked up. "She's in the dormitory. Don't worry," she said. She looked back down at the magazine she had. She noticed Severus stood lurking above her. "Can I help you?"

"I need a word with Lily."

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Well guess what. I'm not your house elf. Get her yourself," she told him as she stood up.

Everyone sniggered until a glare from Severus shut them up. Alyssa rolled her eyes and stood up. She walked up to the dormitory.

***
Narcissa was pacing the study. Lucius looked at her. "Relax. Alyssa will write soon. Don't expect one from Draco."

Narcissa rolled her eyes but smiled. She knew that Draco would write when Alyssa did.

When Narcissa had found out about Lucius Affair, she was fuming but that soon changed when she found out that Alyssa needed a mother and with Narcissa not being able to have anymore children, she willingly adopted Alyssa as her own.

***
At breakfast the next morning, Alyssa wrote to her parents. Draco smiled which made Alyssa know he wanted something. "What?"

"Can you sign that from me? I would write to them myself but I have no spare parchment," Draco said as he joined his sister.

Alyssa rolled her eyes but signed Draco's name. She looked at him. "You owe me. Mother will kick your ass if she knows you don't wanna write to her," she said.

Draco nodded. "I know. I just have to stock up on parchment. I've only got enough to last until the first Hogsmeade visit."

***
Severus saw Alyssa leaving the great hall. He was still annoyed with her cheek the previous night. She had walked away before he could issue a detention.

Albus saw how Severus was looking at Alyssa. He knew the prophecy was beginning to come true. He also knew that Severus was going to do whatever he could to make sure it didn't happen.

***
Alyssa was walking to Transfiguration. She groaned when she saw The Weasley Twins. She rolled her eyes. "Well look...," Fred began.

"...it's the Malfoy Princess," George finished for his twin brother.

Alyssa rolled her eyes and walked off. She wasn't in the mood for anyone to irritate her. All she wanted was to go back home and be with Narcissa.

Alyssa walked into the classroom and sat down. Minerva was shocked to see a Slytherin in the classroom before anyone else. She knew how distant she looked but she was unaware that Alyssa was hiding an extremely dark and dangerous secret.