never forget you .

"I will never forget youYou will always be by my sideFrom the day the day that I met youI never that I would love you till the day I die

You will always be by my side
From the day the day that I met you
I never that I would love you till the day I die."

-Scarlett-

I was being dropped off at Junk'n Stuff by my 'amazing' mother. She absolutely hates me, I never really knew why but I never had a great relationship with her. I was always closer to my brother Ray.

Anyways, the reason why I was being dropped to live with my brother, the infamous Captain Man, was because of our mother. She was tired of me using my x-ray vision for everything.

I absolutely loved it and I was proud that I had been given my powers to use for.

But our mom was sick of it so she decided that she didn't want me living with her anymore.

Talk about a bad mother.

I was actually very happy that I was going to be living with my brother. He was always supporting me with the way I was.

This is what happened.

My father had left out a machine that had made my brother unable to get hurt or get any injury. So when that happened my father decided to do it to me when I was born.

My brother told me that when I grew up I would be Danger girl. The female side kick of Captain Man, I had been waiting years to company him through his fighting crime situations.

Long story short: I got super powers!

My mom parked on the side of the store and sighed.

"Well we're here," She says. "Get out."

I sigh before getting out of the car and walking onto the side walk. She quickly rides away in her car, probably never to be seen again.

Then I realise something...

She took my clothes with her.

I groan into my hands and drag my feet into the store. When I entire the store, I get hit by the familiar smell I had smelt when I was a baby.

Dirty trash and air freshener.

The entire place looked the same from what I remember. The giant dinosaur on the wall was still there, so was the big plant that ate absolutely everything.

I honestly couldn't wait to see my-

Holy cheeseballs! Who is that?!

My eyes landed on this boy with beautiful blonde hair, the most beautiful brown eyes I have ever seen, and silkiest cream color skin. He has the cutest nose and his height seemed ideal for me.

Did he work here?

Was he a customer?

Why is he so gorgeous?

Does he have a girlfriend?

SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!!

He meets my blue eyes and has this star struck look on his beautiful face. Everything seems like it's going in slow motion.

He runs his hand through his silky honey hair and licks his lips while I tilt my head in awe.

I wish I could stay staring at his face forever but apparently Ray has other plans.

"Scarlett!!" He yells embracing me in a tight hug. "You're here!"

"That's Scarlett?" The boy says shocked. "How is that Scarlett? How are you her brother?"

Ray being the most extra person on the planet, decides to answer in most disgusting way possible.

"You see, when a man and a woman love each other very much-"

Our eyes widen. "NOOO!" Me and the boy shout as he starts to explain.

"I'm just messing," he says.

"I missed you so much." I said squeezing him tighter.

"I did too, how's mom?" He asks.

I roll my eyes and sigh. "As horrible as ever" I said pulling away"

"I'm sorry Scar"

"It's not your fault"

Ray looks at the confused boy and quickly takes him by the shoulders.

"Henry this is my sister Scarlett"

"Scarlett this Henry Hart"

I lift my hand up to his already lifted hand and shake it slowly. We look at each other and doze off staring into each others eyes.

Ray looks at us in an angry and realisation glance.

"Let's get this real clear" Ray says. "I do not want anything lovie dovey going on between you two. I already see the way you look at each other and it's not ok"

Me and Henry blush madly at the speech. "Ray..." I groan.

He raises his hands in defence. "Just making sure." He says. "Now come on, we need to get you your room"

The three of us walked over to the elevator and walked inside of it. As I get it in, I realise something...

Is the elevator still broken?

"Ray is the elevator still bro-"

I couldn't finish my sentence because the elevator went tumbling down, so quick in fact that I latched onto Henry for support.

We landed on the bottom with me still clinging onto Henry. I was breathing heavily and my eyes were wide.

"You said you were going to fix that 13 years ago!" I exclaimed.

"I am" he says shrugging and walking out of the elevator. "And get off of Henry"

Oh.

I look up to see him staring at me too with a grin. I chuckle nervously and release him.

"Sorry 'bout that" I said blushing madly.

He chuckles and leads me over to the familiar headquarters or the man cave.

I looked around in total awe. "Wow it hasn't changed at all". I jumped onto the couch and laughed, then I quickly ran to the food machine and pressed the request button.

"Cheesy fries" I say grinning.

"Cheese fries" It copied. The fries came out of the machine and I grabbed them and started eating them.

"It's funny how the first thing you do when you come in is go to the machine" Henry says.

"But it's a machine the spits out food that you request, why wouldn't I?" I say.

He raises his eye brows in agreement. "Good point"

"Anyways Mi, your room is where it's always been" Ray explains. "There might be some left over pizza box from schuazs break up but that's about it"

I give a thumbs up as I continue to stuff my face with the amazing fries.

Ray quickly takes a glance at Henry and frowns when he sees him looking at me with admiration and awe.

"She's perfrct" Henry says in a dreamlike state.

"No no no no no" Ray yells.

He pushes me into the bracket and runs to Henry and pushes him to the elevator.

"No falling in love here!"

This going to be quite the adventure...

Damn this was bad lol but I tried :(