good for you .

"Let me show you how proud I am to be yoursLeave this dress a mess on the floorAnd still look great for youGreat for you

Leave this dress a mess on the floor
And still look great for you
Great for you."

-Scarlett-

3 months later...

It's been little over three months since I arrived to Swellview. And it's been amazing! I became friends with Jasper and best friends with Charlotte.

I've also gotten very close to Henry too, I've met his parents and have gotten very close to his mother. My brother still wants to date her but that is in no shape or form happening.

Anyways, Jasper and I were taking care of Henry while he was sick. Very sick.

I sat on his bed feeling his head as he had a thermometer in his nose. Weird right?!

"Scarlett" he groaned.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"Can you please take this thermometer out of my nose hole" he said.

Jasper shot up and walked over to us. "Alight then, let's check that temperature!" He says.

"And-"

"Ughhh!" Henry groaned as Jasper removed it.

Jasper gave it to me and let me check for myself.

"So?" Henry asks.

I frown and look up at him, Jasper looks at it and has one of his crazy ideas.

"I think it needs to go in deeper" Jasper declares.

"What?!" Henry and I shout.

"W-Well I've never used a nasil thermometer before" Jasper exclaims.

"Well maybe you should learn how to use a nasil thermometer before you stick it up your friends noses" Henry says frantically.

Jasper sighs. "Here let's just try it again" he says.

My eyes grow wide as I start waving my arms frantically. "No no Jasper you don't have to do that!"

Henry argues with me as Jasper sticks it in again, but deeper. Way deeper...

"Ahhh. It's back in me" Henry groans.

I cringed and grabbed his hand which he held back. I'm probably going to get sick...

But who cares!

Jasper walks back to his station where he was making some type of medicine or something for Henry's cold.

"Hey Jasper?" I said tilting my head.

He lifts his head up and smiles at me. "What's up?" He asks.

"What are you making?" I question him. I get up from the bed and walk over to Jasper to see what he was doing. Henry groaned as I left.

Aw cute.