sledgehammer .

"Oh, I struggle to containthe love in my veinsAnd how it circulatesIf you feel my pulse right now it would feel just like a sledgehammer

the love in my veins
And how it circulates
If you feel my pulse right now it would feel just like a sledgehammer."

-Scarlett-

I

t's now been 5 months since I met Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper. And of course Henry and I have gotten closer than ever.

I just want to be with him so bad! He's literally my dream guy, I love him.

Anyways, the whole crew, Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, Ray, Schuaz, and me were watching a very interesting episode dead walking. We were on season 5 which meant we needed 4 more seasons to go.

We did this every Friday at 7 p.m with a bunch of snacks and drinks in the man cave. Ray and I pulled down the television that was in front of the red couch and laid there with the whole crew.

I was wearing my warm sweatshirt with some blue jeans. As the rest were wearing the same, except Henry. He was wearing a flannel.

Ray always sat in between Henry and I just in case we got too close which I found absolutely absurd. But that didn't stop us from sneaking glances at each other.

Anyways, we were about 2 hours into the show and Ray already fell asleep. Henry seemed to notice it because he singled me over to me.

I gave him a confused look before understanding that he wanted me to go over to him. I stood up carefully and creeped over to the right side of the couch. Since Ray was a heavy sleeper, I pushed him away as far as possible so I could sit with Henry without getting caught.

Once I got next to him, he out the soft silk blanket over the both of us and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He cuddled me into his chest and we sat there comfortable and relaxed as we watched the show.

Our friends we're on the floor in blankets and snacks as they talked quietly about the shows decisions.

"I can't believe she dies now!" Schuaz exclaims.

"I know right! They couldn't wait till season 7 or 8!" Jasper agreed.

"Shut up guys!" Charlotte whispers/yells at them.

I giggle at their stupid arguments that they have from time to time. I breath in as I take in Henry's peppermint scent that I love so much.

My heart starts to race as Henry starts to whisper into my ear, his soft lips gently touching the tip of my ear making me blush madly. "Can I tell you something?"

I take a deep breath before looking up at him, to my surprise he was looking back at me.

"Yeah, sure"

He lays my head back onto his chest as he begins to continue what he had been trying to say.

"I like you"