Birth of a monster

Years after the explosion of planet Vegeta, Their were a few survivors who were already off the planet before it had exploded.

One of the survivors was, Paragus a sayain warrior and with him a few other sayians. He had saw the planet's destruction, tears in his eyes because his son broly was on the planet.

But, then a green sphere hits the planet Paragus and other sayians are on.

They look and see a baby sayian...but it was Paragus son Broly. He was surprise his son had made through the destruction, he had grab his scouter and look at broly for his power level...The scouter broke when it pass 10,000.

Paragus and the other sayians was shock, they started testing broly to found out his unknown powers.

After, a few days Paragus stops the testing and announces his son is the legendary super sayian.

The one sayian laugh, He thought that Paragus was drunk on something.

Paragus then pushes the sayian and says he is the Legendary super sayian, the other sayian had blasted Paragus.

The other sayians were confused of why he did that, then the sayian had explained that "if it's true that Paragus son is the legendary super sayian, we have to kill him and the boy because maybe he might kill us when he's grown". The other sayians agree to kill the boy.

The sayian get ready to blast broly but, broly wakes up and blasts the sayians arm off. Broly then does a explosion wave, that kills the other sayians besides Paragus.

Paragus wakes with blood on him and sees his son on the ground. He looks around and notices that broly must've kill the sayians.

Paragus, proud of his son then, realizes him and his son are alone