He's Back

“ Katie wake up," a soft voice said invading my slumber. I opened my eyes and Sara stood above me.

“ Good Morning. We're leaving for the mall in awhile. I left some clothes on the dresser for you. I'll see you in a bit," she said again before she left.

I looked over at Pooh and he was still fast asleep. This was probably the best sleep I've had in forever. I got up and walked into the bathroom and saw a note in the counter.

- I brought you a toothbrush and toothpaste- ××× Sara

I smiled. Sara has been nice to me since I came here. She may be my first friend I had in a very long time. I did have one best friend before....but that was a long time ago. I brushed my teeth and get dressed by the time Sara came back.

“ You ready?," she asked. I nodded. We both, including Pooh, made our way out the house and to the mall. On the way there Sara kept talking something about my style of clothing but I told her I don't know anything about clothes.

****

“ How about this one?," she asked holding up the millionth dress. I shook my head.

“ This one?"

I shook my head no again.

“ Well what do you like?," she asked again. I walked up to a rack that held Jumpers on it and pointed to them. I like comfy clothes.

“ So you're that kind of girl huh. I'll be right back," she said walking off. I sat patiently on the stool and waited for her return. She came back holding a few floral dresses and sweaters in her hands. I nodded yes. A smile grew across her face.

After that we walked around the mall some more and got a few more items like shoes, jeans, shirts, jumpers, underwear, bras and hair accessories. As we walked, I noticed a pet store and stopped to admire the items in the display.

“ Maybe we can get a collar with a leash and a bowl for Pooh," he suggested.

“ No, No that's okay. You already spent so much on me ," I said.

“ Oh come on, I insist. Plus its Noah's credit card anyway," she said pulling me in the store. I picked out a turquoise collar with a bone shaped pendant and matching leash and a bowl the same colour. We even ended up buying a tiny bear Pooh was clutching to ever since we entered the store.

Seeing we had everything we needed we headed home.

“ So what kind of music do you like?," Sara asked as we were in the car and she was tuning the radio.

“ I don't know," I said. To be honest, I didn't really listen to music. But how could I?. My father always kept me in my room with no sort of technology.

“ How could you not know what kind of music you like?. Do you know One Direction?," she asked.

“ No," I replied.

“ Bruno Mars?"

“ No"

“ Uh....Emblem3?"

I shoke my head.

“ OK, last one. Do you know Justin Beiber or Austin Mahone?," she asked.

“ No, and no"

“ OK you are officially weird," she said giving me a weird look. Of course she thinks I'm weird. But how could she know about my life before 2 months ago.

We pulled up to the house and got the stuff out the car, struggling to carry them to the front door. It's amazing we managed to open the door.

“ Noah come help!," Sara screamed making me cringe. Noah came in a matter if seconds. He took the bags from Sara and I's hands and proceeded to carry them up the stairs, with me, Pooh and Sara following. We got to my room and Noah placed the bags on the bed.

“ You guys bought a lot of stuff," he said picking up Pooh off the ground and petting him.

“ Yeah we did," Sara replied already taking stuff out the bag and placing them in the closet. I started to help her. Noah didn't help he just sat there and played with Pooh. When we finished, we sat on the bed and talked about random things, not that I could contributed to much because I didn't know anything about half the things that came up. I was really warming up to Sara and Noah.

“ I have to go," Noah spoke up all of a sudden. Hr abruptly got up and left.

What was that about?

“ Is something wrong?," I asked Sara.

“ No, everything is fine," she said sounding a bit uneasy.

I could tell something was wrong by the look on Sara's face.

What is it she isn't telling me?

I shoke the thought from my mind and focused on talking to Sara. She was responding to my questions and talking to me but I could tell her mind was somewhere else.

” I'll be right back. Katie promise me you wont come downstairs," she said rushing to the door.

“ Sara whats wrong?," I asked suddenly full of worry.

“ Katie just promise me you won't come downstairs"

“ I promise," I replied. She rushed out the room the same way Noah did.

Something was definitely up.

I took a chance and peeped out the door. Suddenly a loud crash erupted from downstairs making me flinch.

What was that?

Breaking Sara's promise, I ventured downstairs and peeped into the living room. Josh was in there with a slightly frightened look on his face.

“ Josh what's going on?," I asked him.

“ Katie what are you doing. You shouldn't be here, out can get hurt," he replied.

Hurt? From who?

And then it hit me.

“ Is someone baking?," I asked out of the blue.

“ No why?"

If no one was baking then what is that Cinnamon Mint smell.

Before I could ask, another loud crash came from the kitchen followed by a loud growl and shouting. The shouting became louder and louder until the source came into view.

A man. Standing at about 6'6' he was very big and muscular. His curly blond  slightly tussled. His pitch black eyes bored into mine, having my tummy doing flops.

” Mine!," he growled.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Author's Note:
Hey!! ~•_•~

So what do you think?

Vote!!
Comment!!

Virtual Hug!! \(•_•)/