Chapter 2 : Found

Hello~ I'm back to reveal the cliff hanger! I finally decided that I will add Ocs! HeeHee Thank you everyone for reading, voting, and reviewing.

Enjoy~

                                                                                                                                                ~NeahxRoad

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 : Found

~Road's POV~

        The Earl told me to come to his office for a mission. I was skipping down the hall wondering, 'Maybe I'll get to play with Allen and the Exorcist!~'. Once I got to the office I jumped the Earl "Millenie! You have a mission for me?~" I asked. He laughed and responded, "Yes, Road-chan. Recently I have felt the 14th and Allen on the run. It seems they have left the Order. I want you to see if he'll come with us." he explained. I jumped up and down, "Thank you, Earl!~" I squealed. 'I finally get to see Allen again! And there's no Exorcists to mess with us!' I thought. I opened one of my doors and ran inside.

        I was in a hotel room, when I got out of my door. It looked empty, so I thought he already left. Until I heard a shower running. 'Yay I didn't miss him!' I patiently sat waiting for him to get out.I plopped on the bed, then I heard the shower turn off. The door was closed so I couldn't see him. After a few minutes after the shower turned off. he slowly opened the door and looked out. His eyes widened.

~Allen's POV~

        When I opened the door and looked I saw Road. Sitting on the bed smiling, "Hi, Allen~" she greeted, waving enthusiastic. "What are you doing here, Road?" I said hatefully. They found us, what do we do now? 'Great! Now we're in trouble. Allen try to find a way out of this situation!' Neah yelled in my head. 'I will.....what about the window? I could use Crown Clown to run?' I plotted in my head. She seemed to know I was talking to Neah, because she has a grin on her face. "Can you say hi to Neah for me?" she asked innocently. I looked at her with hatred in my eyes, "Why are you here?" I asked again. "Why are you being so mean? I just came to see if you would like to join your family, since you left the Order. How about it?" she acted hurt. I laughed, "Why would I join you? I left the Order, yes, but not to join you. Goodbye, Road." I said as I ran and jumped out the window. I used Crown Clown to gently take me to the ground. I began to run again. I stopped in a ally to catch my breath. "Where do we go now? They found us." I asked out loud. 'We run. Hopefully they don't follow. But with our luck....' he drifted off. "Yeah. I get what you mean." I turned around to see Road. "Did you think you could run? Not a chance. Now I think it's time for you to go to sleep." she said, then there was a spreading pain in my head. I fell to my knees, holding my head. 'Hang in there, Allen!' Neah worried. My vision started getting fuzzy but I saw Road walk up, "Don't fight, Allen. It'll all be over soon." she reassured. She held my head to her chest and stroked my hair. I tried to stay awake, but the pain got too extreme. My vision started going black, "Sorry, Neah." I said before I fell limp.

~Road's POV~

        Allen fell limp in my arms and I smile, "It's okay now, Allen." I open a Ark door and carry him in. Once we went through we reappeared in my room at the Earl's Mansion. I set him on the bed and caress his face, getting the hair off his face. "I love you." I whispered as I leave the room. I close the door and skip down the hall to Tyki's room. I knock and call, "Tyki~ Can I come in?~" I hear him grunt and open the door, "What Road?" I pout and walk in. He mumbles and shuts the door. I sit on the bed, smiling wide. "What's got you so happy?" he raised a eyebrow. I wave him closer and whisper in his ear, "I got him!~" His cigarette fell to the ground as his mouth opened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Hope you liked it~ I know it's been a while since last update, but I was wondering if you guys actually likes it, if you can please review what you think or if you have something to make this story better. Thank you for reading~

                                                                                                                                                ~NeahxRoad