Chapter 3: Capture

Hello, I'm back to Untitled. I had writer's block and couldn't continue, but now I'm back!~ Hopefully, I will get a solid schedule soon. Here's chapter 3

                                                                                                                                                                 ~NeahxRoad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Allen's POV-

        I slowly come back to the conscious world, with a full blown migraine to add. As I sense my surrounds I can tell I'm on a bed, am I back in my hotel room? I open my eyes, not the best idea. My eyes start to pulse as I open them, making me shut them again. Taking a deep breath I try again, slower this time. I look to the side and see black walls with racks of dolls. I'm in Road's room. Last night flooding back to me, I was captured. I try to sit up, only to find my arms are bonded with Dark Matter. Great, now I can't get out. "So optimistic." Neah jokes, making me growl. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the door opening to reveal Road and Tyki. "So, you did get him." Tyki confirms, lighting a cigarette. "Of course I did, I wouldn't lie about this." she pouted, putting her hands on her hips. Seeing as their nearly ignoring me a struggle in the bonds, "Let. Me. Go." I growl, glaring at them with hate. "No can do, Allen-kun~ The Earl needs you." she sang, "I need to tell him anyways." As she walks out, Tyki closes the door. "Now it just us, Shounen." he blew smoke.

-Road's POV-

I skip down the halls, excited to tell the Earl that Allen's here. I get to his office door and I open it, running in and jumping him. "Millenie~ I got him!" I squeal. He looks at me with a giant grin, not that he doesn't always have one. "Good job, Road. Thank you. May I see him?" He asks. Road cringes, "He's a bit, troublesome. If you want to see him you can." The Earl nods and walks down the hall towards my room. When I don't hear screaming, i'm surprised. We slowly open the door to see Allen laying on the bed, completely quiet. Tyki's in the corner, playing with his Tease. "Tyki~ Why is he so quiet???" I whine, getting off the Earl. "I really don't know. He suddenly stopped struggling and stayed quiet." Tyki revealed. The Earl and I frowned, I decided to walk up to Allen. "Allen?" I quietly asked, cautiously stepping closer. I hear him chuckling darkly, deeper than his usual voice. "Not this time, Road~" I hear a melodic voice. All our eyes widen, "Neah?!"

--------------------------------------------

Cliff-hanger!~ I hope you guys liked it, tried... Anyways, school's coming soon, so I might not update too quick. With sadisticness and curiousity, see you next update~

                                                                                                                                                        ~NeahxRoad