CHAPTER TEN

A/N:::: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PLAYING THE SONGS AS THEY ARE MENTIONED. IT WILL GET YOU INTO THE MOOD OF THE STORY AND MAKE IT WAY BETTER!!!!

Chapter Playlist:
~ James Dean and Audrey Hepburn {Acoustic} by Sleeping With Sirens
~ Getaway by Tritonal
~ Candles by Morgan Page and Steve James {Acoustic version}

~PETER'S POV
First song plays now

It was filled with tea lights and strings of fairy lights. There were blankets and pillows everywhere. In the middle of the fort, there was a silver tray with our sandwich and two fancy wine glasses filled with apple cider.

"What's the special occasion?" She asked, sitting across from me- cross-legged of course- and staring at me with a big grin.

"Well, I have something to ask you." I said with shaky breaths.

"You're scaring me..." She said slowly unrolling her half of the sandwich.

I exhaled and closed my eyes, "Willyougotohomecomingwithme?"

"...What?" She asked as she slowly placed her sandwich back on the plate, and looking at me.

"Will you... go... to homecoming with me?" I said as I opened one eye and looked at her.

"But we missed it." She said sadly.

"Exactly! I wanted you to be able to experience it... with me, and MJ.... and Ned."

She giggled at my awkwardness, "I'm looking forward to it, when is it?"

"Tonight, at 8." I said unable to keep a straight face. She is just too adorable, I can't not smile... you know?

"Tonight?!" She asked, alarmed, "How am I supposed to find a dress, and then find time to get ready?" It is currently 5:30.

"About your dress, Aunt May has one for you. I haven't seen it yet, so no bad luck." I said calmly.

She relaxed a little bit and chuckled, "That's only for weddings, doofus."

"Oh, oh yeah!" I laughed.

We continued to eat our dinner, both of us were excited for tonight. That was one thing that was obvious, another obvious thing was that she was hungry... real hungry. It was always entertaining to see such a small person eat so much, so fast, but it was one thing I loved about her.

~ELLIANA'S POV

After we finished eating, I decided to go ask Aunt May about the dress. She seemed really excited about this, she ran down the hall to her room and then yelled for me to follow. She placed a box on top of her bed, and urged me to open it.

I gasped, "It's beautiful!"

"I thought of your bathing suit and that dress you wore to the party, I knew this one was perfect for you." She said holding up the skirt.