t w o

∴━━━✿━━━∴

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"YOU'VE MET ALREADY?" Jin jumps up from the table and stands between you and Jungkook, an arm around each of your shoulders.

You look at him with judgemental eyes and give him a slow nod. He smiles a huge smile and gestures towards the two vacant seats that are beside Jimin's seat. You roll your eyes at his melodramatic behaviour and hesitantly take the seat.

Usually you sit beside Yoongi but it's obvious that Jin has other thoughts in mind. Jungkook takes the seat beside you and gives you a smile. Hoseok slides you a few oreos since you always seem to forget to bring food.

"Don't you have anything to eat?" Jungkook asks as he pulls out his own food. You shake your head and nibble on the oreo. "Silly girl... Here." He hands you half of his sandwich with a smile.

You slide it back towards him, not wanting to take his food away from him. He shakes his head and instantly gives it back to you.

"You have it, I'm not that hungry." He insists as you thank him and begin nibbling away at the sandwich, abandoning the half eaten oreo for the cream cheese sandwich.

Silence falls upon the table as everyone eats their food.

"OH MAN HOLY SHIT! THIS OREO IS MY SHIT!" Jungkook shouts causing you to nearly jump out of your skin.

Turning to him, you're greeted with the sight of him eating one of the oreos that Hoseok had given you. Jin slaps his shoulder and glares at him with annoyed eyes. "Don't swear!"

Soon enough the bell rings for final lesson and Jungkook turns to you with pleading eyes and a smile. "Y/N... Please can you show me to my science class?" He hands you his timetable and you smile as you see the name of your class written in bold writing.

"Follow me, you're in my class." You wave to the others and lead Jungkook through the corridors and around all the other students to the lab.

You peer through the door and see that everyone's already taken their seats. You open the door and give Mr Han a smile and introduce Jungkook.

Luckily, Mr Han allows Jungkook to sit beside you. The sound of whispers from desperate and jealous girls fills your ears as you head to the back. It only just dawns upon you that the back of the class is your go to spot. Out of all of the seats there possibly is, you're always sat at the back.

"Okay so today we're going to be working with the people next to us to do a quiz." Mr Han chimes as the room erupts into a fit of groans. You turn to Jungkook and flash him a smile which he gladly returns. "The prize is going to be this bar of chocolate so work hard children!" He holds up a giant bar of caramel chocolate and begins handing out the sheets of paper with the quiz questions on.

Jungkook turns to you with a smirk on his face. "I need that chocolate so we're gonna ace this, okay?" You nod your head, determined for the chocolate.

Despite not being a very competitive person, Jungkook seemed to have summoned this competitive persona within you as you sit up straight and prepare yourself for whatever science questions are going to hit you.

Mr Han slams a sheet infront of you two and Jungkook instantly begins reading the first question. "What element does Ag symbolise on the periodic table?"

You stare blankly at him, lost within your scienceless knowledge. Jungkook giggles and flicks your forehead with his forefinger. "Gold... And I thought I was bad..." You pout your lips and fold your arms.

Jungkook chuckles and continues filling in the answers. It takes him around 5 minutes for him to get to the last question. The only though that crosses your mind is 'how in the world can this boy look so dumb but have the brain capacity of Einstein?'

He pauses on the final question and turns to you with a smirk on his face. "There's one question left and it's really easy." He slides the sheet across to you.

Your eyes land upon the final question and you curse to yourself. 'H2o is the chemical formula for what?'

'Mcdonalds here I come...' is all that crosses your mind. You've heard the term h2o numerous times but still you don't know what it's referring to.

"You don't know, do you?" Jungkook leans his arm on your shoulder and smirks at you. You push his arm off your shoulder and give him a defiant look.

"I do know... But according to you I'm dumb so I'm not going to answer it." You huff, arms folded and your eyes glued to the front of the room.

Jungkook chuckles and pokes your cheek with his finger. "I think someone doesn't know the answer..." He sings and winks at you playfully.

"I do know the answer! Shut up you coconut!" You hiss.

"Then answer the question..." He slides the pen towards you.

Rolling your eyes, you grab the pen and write the most educated answer that crosses your mind... Ho

Jungkook's laughter fills the room as he takes the sheet from your hold. "Ho? What the hell are you on about?"

You fold your arms, pouting your lips like a child for the thousandth time today. "Well H to O is ho. At least my answer was educated... If you're Einstein then what is it?"

"You're seriously one silly saucepan... It's water." He scribbles your answer out and writes the correct answer, a giggle still leaving his lips as he wanders up to the front of the room to hand the sheet in.

'Water? That dumb coconut... No way is he right...' you think to yourself as you watch him skip back with a bar of chocolate in his hand.

"We won!" He jumps up and down on the spot and hands the chocolate bar to you. "You're not eating it all... Chocolate won't help you get any smarter." He teases as you slap his arm.

As much as you know he's only teasing you and means no harm, you can't help but feel offended by his remarks. "Not everyone's Einstein like you, you know!" You sink into your chair with a look of irritation on your face.

Jungkook sits down beside you and wraps his arms around your frame, his head burying into your neck. "I'm sorry! I was only playing! Forgive meeee..." He pleads like a child.

A smile pollutes your face at his rarity. He reminds you of Taehyung. The same childish, goofy charms as him mixed with a bit of cuteness.

"I forgive you..." You mutter as you attempt to escape his tight hold.

"Noooooooo! Let me hug you!" He whines as you give in to his immaturity.

You can't deny it. As much as you hate to admit it, this annoying boy is beginning to really have an effect on you despite only knowing him for a few hours.

"OH MY LORD JIN GET THE CAMERA THIS IS CUTE! LOOK AT MY TWO BABYS HUGGING EACHOTHER!" Hoseok screams as Jin appears beside him.

They're not even in your class... How the hell did they get here?