e i g h t

∴━━━✿━━━∴

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Your pov:

"Wake up..."

"Y/n."

"Wake up, princess!"

"Ewww, I'm cringe."

"Wake up or I'll tickle you!"

My eyes spring open and I'm greeted with the sight of Jungkook towering over me with a smirk. He plants a kiss on my head before walking towards the mirror and begins styling his hair.

I sit up on his bed and stretch out my arms and legs. I stayed over at Jungkook's house last night after I fell asleep in his arms while watching Moana surrounded with snacks and drinks that he'd brought prior to our movie night.

I mentally cheer when I realise it's a Saturday. Leaning over to the table, I grab my phone to be greeted with a bundle of messages from the others in the group chat.

Yoongi:
You do know that Jin's sorry for being a dick right?

Jimin:
Y/n tell Kookie to apologise bc Jin's driving me insane

Namjoon:
Yes! Please do! He wouldn't sleep last night, all he did was moan about how bad he feels

Hoseok:
Wait... What happened?

Taehyung:
Jungkook went all savage on Jin and punched him! It was actually funny af and Jin just layed on the floor like a fish lmao

Jin:
Hey! You know I'm in this gc too, right?

You:
Guys, I'll talk to him but like idk because he was pretty pissed at Jin ngl

"Kookie..." I calmly mutter as I get out of the bed and make my way towards him, resting my arm on his shoulder.

He looks up at me and smiles before patting my head like a child.

"Hey! I'm not a child!" I hiss and point at him with a finger of warning. "But you know Jin?" I make my voice turn high pitched resembling one of a child.

Jungkook grunts something under his breath before taking a seat at the end of his bed tapping beside him so I can join him. "Yes. What is it now?"

"Well...." I stare towards the teddy bears on the shelf as I wonder how I'm going to word it without him killing either me or Jin. "Well I think you should apologise to Jin soon."