f i v e

∴━━━✿━━━∴

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Why do we have to play the same game over and over again?" Jungkook whines as he places the controller on the floor.

You've pretty much forced him to play Mario cart for the past hour since you both arrived at your house. You place your controller down onto the table and turn to him with a look of irritation.

"Well then... What do you want to do?" You ask as he leans back into the back of the sofa.

"Hmmm..." He begins thinking of things the two of you can do to burn time that doesn't involve much movement because his knee still hurts. "How about we cook some food for the others? School finishes in 3 hours and we can call them over?" He suggests.

You instantly nod your head at the idea. You recently bought new baking and cooking bowls and equipment and haven't yet tried them out. Jungkook slowly limps his way to your kitchen and begins roaming the cupboards.

"Where in the hell do you keep your flour?" He asks, frustrated that he can't find it. You chuckle and pull open the cupboard beside him exposing the flour. He blushes slightly and places it on the side. "Can we bake some cakes first? Then we can do something like pizza?" You nod and begin getting out all the ingredients and equipment.

You look over to Jungkook as he's already began to mix a few ingredients into the pink bowl you placed onto the side. If you're being truthful, you haven't baked cake in eternity. You've forgotten how to bake a cake.

Slightly embarrassed that you forgot how to bake one, you silently take a seat on the stool at the table hoping he doesn't notice.

"You don't know how to bake a cake do you?" He chuckles and looks at you through the corner of his eyes. You roll your eyes and ignore him. "It's fine, I'll make them. Can you chop some strawberries up for the decoration?" You nod and make your way to beside Jungkook and begin slicing up the strawberries.

You've never baked with someone before. You've baked solo a while back, it turned out very bad but still edible, but having a baking buddy make things easier- probably because Jungkook is doing all the work as you have the simple job of chopping strawberries.

"Done!" You shout and do jazz hands as you point towards the perfectly cut strawberries. You'd taken your time to cut them into cute little flower shapes.

Jungkook smiles and pokes your soft cheek with his forefinger. "You're adorable!" He coos.

"Stop! I'm not adorable!" You fold your arms and pout your lips out like a child. You feel his finger poke your cheek once again.

"You just proved my point! You're an adorable little girl!" He chuckles and grabs the oven gloves to place the cupcakes into the oven.

He turns back to you and points towards the empty pizza base that's sitting on the side. "Now we have to decorate it!"

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"We finally finished!" Jungkook flops down onto the sofa and you mirror his actions, flopping down beside him.

Despite the fact that Jungkook did most of the work, you're still exhausted from doing so much. You look up at him and see the look of exhaustion in his eyes. "Go to sleep." You whisper and pat your shoulder gesturing for him to use it as pillow.

"But what if they come and I miss their reactions to the food?" He pouts his lips out, the same way you always do when things don't go your way. You chuckle and squeeze his cheek.

"I'll wake you up, I promise!" And with those words, the sleepy Jungkook nods his head and allows himself to fall asleep on your shoulder.

The sight of a true angel sleeping upon your shoulder brings volts of euphoric energy to your body. The one thing that leaves you in a state of confusion though is the fact that you've known him for two days yet you feel this connection and you've connected so easily. Almost like you were meant to be.

You look down at him with heavy eyes.

"I'm glad I met you, Jeon Jungkook... I really am." You whisper before your head rests upon his and sleep consumes you.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Taehyung's pov:

I open the door to Y/n's house and instantly silence hits me. Something unusual considering both y/n and Jungkook (two of the loudest possible people) are supposedly in here.

I instantly head towards the kitchen and spot the food- the reason why I came here; abandoning the others and running full speed here as soon as the mention of food appeared.

Picking up a slice of pizza, I let a moan of satisfaction seep past my lips. I hate to admit it, but the two of them can really cook well.

My eyes meet the sight of the cupcakes that are so perfectly decorated with strawberry flowers and my hand works faster than my mind, grabbing me a cake and shoveling it deep into my mouth.

"FUCK THIS IS SO GOOD!" I shout and finish devouring the rest of the cake.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Jungkook's pov:

"FUCK THIS IS SO GOOD!" My eyes rip open at the aggressive sound that's followed by multiple questionable sounds.

I sit up fully, taking my head away from y/n's and listen closely.

"Ha! They're missing out! Little shits should have been fast." The voice chuckles to themself.

It's now that I realise who the owner of the voice is.

Taehyung...

He's the only friend I know that talks to themself.

I gently shake y/n to wake her up. Her eyes flutter open slowly and delicately like the fragile wings of a butterfly.

"Tae's here, you might wanna wake up before he causes havoc in your house..." I mumble and her eyes roll before she follows me into her kitchen.

As I open the door with y/n behind me, Taehyung looks at us both with pizza in one hand and a cake in the other and a mouth that's full to the brim with food.

He swallows the food and gives us an innocent box smile.

"Hi... This is some good food!"