⌜ twenty three ⌟

mark smiled as he saw the guy he's been wanting to see

mark smiled as he saw the guy he's been wanting to see. he excused himself from jeno and jisung, and went towards donghyuck.

may i borrow your friend for a while?❞ mark asked nicely to chenle and jaemin who was standing at both sides of donghyuck, it was as if they were guarding him.

chenle squinted his eyes at the older ❝and why is that, mark lee?

why does it have to be donghyuck, mark lee?❞ jaemin raised a brow

the older sighed, it was like courting donghyuck again. the two were always in their way. it actually took mark a year to gain their trust. the two was so hard to handle but it never crossed his mind that he'll give up.

donghyuck held both of his friends' hands telling them that mark was harmless ❝we are just going to talk.

are you sure it's a talk?❞ jaemin glared at mark but was talking to donghyuck

donghyuck nodded his head ❝yeah.

chenle also did the same ❝hyung just scream when something goes wrong—

chenle, we are just going to talk.❞ donghyuck giggled as he noticed the two acting like strict parents.

you can't blame them, they were just worried.

donghyuck grabbed mark's hand and dragged him away. mark waved at donghyuck's friends and just let donghyuck drag him out to who knows where.

the younger stopped at the middle of the silent hallways and gave mark a smile.

mark smiled back ❝guess what.

donghyuck tilted his head, which the older finds it cute ❝what?

i met this baby named chiro.

mark was expecting for any reaction but donghyuck was just keeping a poker face on so he thought that the younger wanted him to continue.

mark took a deep breath ❝and the papa looks like chan. i met the two of them yesterday at the convenience store and chiro had the same favorite as chan, strawberry juice.

silence invaded the hallways.

mark frowned ❝donghyuck?

who's chan?

mark's eyes widened. it was their child, how could donghyuck forget? so that explains why he had a straight face on when he talked about seeing chan. how is that possible?