Basics

Hallå, Rowan here and welcome to my new book. This isn't a story like my other books but more a help guide of sorts and a 'get to know me'. I'll have chapter's on different things, one for writing tips, one for tags etc. and you can read and learn more about me while learning how to improve and start your own books. I'll title each chapter well for you so you can click on the index and only read the 'good stuff' for those who couldn't care less about knowing me.

While I'm writing this it wattpad says I've only been on this platform for a month but that's not actually true and I'm much more qualified to be helping you out-

Fact 1- this is an second account on wattpad, my old one had issues and had to be deleted- my old one was over 2 years old.

Wow, look at that formatting. I'll be inserting little relevant facts (about a sentence long) throughout this book when its not a specifically about me page. Not to mention that as you can already tell this is going to have a lot of my personality in the writing versus my other books which are x readers and purposely have very little.

I'm not expecting a lot of reads on this but I do help this helps any struggling and aspiring authors because like mentioned above I've been writing a long time.

This book is also going to be very reader directed, I'll post regularly but you'll need to ask me questions and tell me what to see next to get the most out of this book. I have only idea's what you want to see, not proof so you can help guide this book. It doesn't have to be what you want to see next but you can ask me a question about writing or another book of mine and I'll do a Q&A chapter.

I'm very excited about this book because I haven't seen one like it by an author I read and I wish I had a book like this when I first started on wattpad. I'm not saying I'm an amazing writer but I've improved from when I first started and learnt lots that I want to share with you guys!

-Rowan

Fact 2- my first name isn't Rowan, I found it through my parents as it was the runner-up when I was born.