Part 3

"Ok so what are we studying for?"he said. "I have a project on an animal and believe it or not my animal is a crab haha I picked the crab cause it made me think of you guys." I said. "Aw that's so sweet" said kian "you think about us during school" "yea well let's get started" I said. We spent about forty five minutes studying and then I got bored of it. "Are you guys done?" I asked Trevor and Connor. "Uh yea we just finished" said Connor. "Hey Megan?" Said Trevor. "Can I talk to you outside for a minute?" "Um yea sure" I said. We walked outside and we sat on the doorstep stairs. "What's up?"I said to Trevor. "Oh nothing I just wanted to be alone for a minute"he said. "Oh ok but are you sure your ok? You seem upset." I said. "Yea it's just I love you so much Megan!" He said. "Aw well I love you too Trevor! Are you just saying this because your jealous?" I asked. "Um no what are you talking about?" He said trying to hold back his grin. "You are such a dork!" I said while giving him a peck on his lips then getting up to leave. "Wait!" He said. "I actually have to tell you something else..." "Oh ok, well what is it?" I said. "Um, so you know how we are going on tour soon right? Well I found out the dates and we are leaving a lot sooner than I thought" said Trevor with a sad look on his face. "Oh...ok well when are you leaving?" I said. "Monday" he said looking at me while his eyes started to tear up. "Oh..." I said. We were both staring at each other trying so hard not to cry. Then eventually he pulled me into a hug and I couldn't hold it in any longer. I started crying so hard that I was shaking. "It's ok Megan," he said trying to calm me down. "Remember we said no matter what we would always stay together, and we have stuck with that for over a year now." Said Trevor. "Yea your right, no matter what"I said while trying to smile. "Why don't we go inside, I'm sure the guys will cheer you up?" "Ok, yea sure" I said while actually being able to calm down a little.. When we walked inside Tanner walked over to me and said that they had to leave because it was getting late. Which I thought was weird because it was only 5. So after we all said our goodbyes me and the guys all sat on the couch. I was laying with my head in Trevor's lap still thinking about the tour but trying not to show how upset I was. "What's wrong Megan?" said Ricky. "I just told her about the tour" said Trevor. "Ohh, I'm really sorry Megan" said Ricky with a sad face. "No don't be sorry! I am so happy for you guys! Honestly! Im just really gonna you." "Awe we are gonna miss you too" said Ricky "Why don't we play a game?" "Ok yea that sounds like fun!" I said getting excited.. "What game?" "How about truth or dare?" Said Sam.