Part 4

"Ooh yea that sounds fun" I said. "So who wants to go first?" Said Sam. "I will!" I said. "Ok then go ahead ask someone" said kian. "Ok, trevorrr truth or dare?" I said. "Dare" he said with a smirk on his face. "Ok then...haha I dare you to dye your hair blue" I said. "What! Ok I am not doing that!" He said. "Uh you have to" said Ricky "it's in the rules." "Ugh ok fine whatever. But when?" Said Trevor. "We can leave school early tomorrow and then go to the store and get some dye." I said. "Ok sure" said Trevor. "Ok so Trevor your turn." Said Jc. Surprisingly it was already 6 and we have only done one dare, I guess all the talking we did earlier took more time them I thought. "Ok Sam truth or dare?" Said Trevor. "Um dare." Said Sam. "Ok so I'm kinda gonna copy but I dare you to dye your hair purple" said Trevor very mischievously "Ok that is not fair. You totally just copied megan! But I don't back down so fine but why purple?" Said Sam. "I don't know." Said Trevor "it just suits you." "Ok Sam your turn." Said Trevor. "Ok Megan...truth or dare?" Sam said smiling. "Truth." I said. They groaned and said I was lame. "I'll do dare next time ok?" I said. "Alright fine" said Sam "is it true that you are a virgin?"he asked. "Um yea I'm a virgin" I said. "Oh. well i can change that for you" said Sam while winking at me. "Um thanks but no thanks. If anyone was to change that I would want it to be Trevor" I said while looking at Trevor. "Ooooooohhhhh Trevor!" Said Connor "are you gettin some of that?!" They all started laughing. "Ok Megan your turn" said Connor. "Ok Jc truth or dare?" "Dare"he said. "I dare you to strip to the song my humps." I said not being able to hold back laughter. Neither could the guys they were all laughing except for Jc. "Really?!" Said Jc "you guys are mean" "I'm sorry" I said not being able to control my laughter. Connor got up and turned on the song. Jc stood up slowly and started to pull up his shirt. He was pulling it up very slowly and eventually he took his shirt off. It wasn't like I hadn't seen him shirtless before. It's all over the internet. After that he started to pull down his pants and me and the guys were howling and whistling at him. His cheeks got red of embarrassment. "Do I have to take off my boxers?" Jc asked. "YES!!!!" Said sam loudly. "No!" Both me and Trevor yelled. "No you don't have to" I said. "Yes! Thank you megan your the best I love you!" He said while praising me. I couldn't help but laugh. "It's not like I wanted to see all that anyway." I said. "What!"said jc "everyone wants to see all this!" "No she wants to see all of Trevor!" Said Sam while winking at me. "Shut the hell up!" I said laughing at Sam. Trevor started to turn red from embarrassment It was hilarious. "Jc it's your turn"said Connor. "Ok kian truth or dare?"Jc asked. "Dare" said kian looking really confident until he found out what his dare was. "I dare you to go streaking down Megan's street." Said Jc. "What!?"said kian being so surprised that his voice cracked. I actually thought that it was cute. Call me crazy but when boys have voice cracks I find it very attractive. Especially when it happens to Trevor. "I'll go get a towel" i said. I walked upstairs into my bathroom. I had razors on my sink I used to cut but I haven't in a really long time. I only do it if something really bad happens. I had them on my sink because I was proud of myself for not doing it in awhile and so that showed me how strong I really was. I grabbed them and put them in my drawer cause I heard someone walking up the stairs. "What was that" asked Trevor. "Oh nothing" I said quickly. "Ok well come on" he said "Kian's getting naked and he needs a towel." Said Trevor while laughing. "I'm coming I'm coming" I said. Trevor grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs when we got to the bottom kian was standing right in front of me naked. "Kian!"I yelled "you couldn't have waited until I at least got your towel!" I screamed while covering my eyes. Kian just turned around while him and the other guys were laughing. "Is this better?" He said. I walked over to him and gave him the towel then started to walk away. "Nice ass" I said while walking. "I could say the same to you!" Said kian. "Hey you better watch yourself" I said. But then I started laughing cause they were laughing and then we were all laughing and kian was laughing so hard that he went to wipe off a tear from his eye and dropped the towel on the floor. "Kian!" We all yelled then started laughing again. After we all stopped laughing ,which took forever, we all walked over to the door. We walked outside and it was nice and dim. "Great weather for streaking" I said. "You can join me if you want?" Said kian "i bet the guys wouldn't mind the view" "yea I think ill pass" I said. "Ok I think that it's time to start running!" Said Sam while ripping off Kian's towel. "What the fuck!" Yelled kian. "Start running!" I said. Kian started running down the street while me and the guys all ran into the car and Connor started driving. We caught up to kian. Connor started honking the car horn. "Shut the fuck up!" Yelled kian while running. Me and Trevor both jumped out of the car and started running with kian. "What are you guys doing?!"said kian "are you crazy!". Me and Trevor both stopped and let kian keep running. We both took a picture of him behind and put it on our social media. We started laughing so hard that we both fell on the ground while continuing to laugh. Then we all yelled at kian and told him that he could come back. He started running back and a group of girls drove by while honking their horn and whistling at him. Trevor and I started laughing and then followed behind kian while hanging on to each other. When we got inside kian went to go change in the bathroom. Then Sam said that he had to use the bathroom so I just told him to use my upstairs. Me and the rest of the guys just went to sit on the couch while waiting for Sam and kian. "Hey Megan?" Yelled Sam from upstairs. "what?" I said back to him. "Can you come here for a second?" "Yea I'm coming" when I was in the bathroom Sam looked at me with the saddest face like he was about to cry.