Home.

Chapter 10

After dinner mostly every one began to settle down.

Ginny walks over to Teddy, who is laying on the couch sleepily, and gives him the rest of his potion.

"Come on sweetie. Open up."

He smiles as she hands him a chocolate bar.

Most of the aunts and uncles were getting ready to leave as Dumbledore stood up.

"I believe I must journey on also." He says as he gathers his cloak.

"Where will you be sleeping?" Asks Hermione, she highly doubts that he can go back to Hogwarts at the moment.

He merely smiles at her.

"I won't be sleeping any where tonight. Or, I'm sorry to say, ever" he says.

Molly comes over to him.

"You mean...." She trails off and he nods.

"When I died I was over a hundred years old. That was over 15 years ago. Now I do not have any elixir like my dear friend Flamel." He puts his cloak on and heads to the door.

"Mom? Where Mr. Dumbledore going?" She asks sleepily.

He smiles at her.

"Home, my dear Lily. Home."

*****

The next morning Teddy wakes up on the couch. His eyes are heavy and his head groggy. Slowly he opens them and as soon as he does he see's a blond girl in his face, her smile reaching from one ear to thaw other.

"Teddy! Finally! I've been waiting hours four you to wake up! Mom and dad dropped me off this morning!" She says in one breath.

Teddy laughs at her.

"Vic, guess what." He says as he sits up.

"What?" She asks curiously.

"I had the weirdest dream least night. I dreamt that my parents had come back from the dead and so did uncle Fred and uncle Harry's parents too! And I...." He trails off, a saddened expression filling his face.

Victorie smiles even bigger.

"Oh Teddy! It wasn't a dream silly." She says while giggling.

His head snaps toward her.

"Really?" She nods.

"Really. Its all true! Grandma Lily and Grandpa James are in the kitchen right now! And your parents too!"

True to her word Teddy heard soft muttering coming from the kitchen. He smiles.

"My parents?"

She nods.

"Now come on! We don't want to keep them waiting do you?"

He shakes his head.

"Come on!"