Ten Years

Chapter 14

Ten years later.

Pictures upon pictures hung on the walls of the Potter's home.

Pictures of baby Nymphadora with her granddfather.

Pictures of Fred and George.

Pictures of James playing quidditch.

Pictures of Albus baking a cake while his cousin supervises.

Pictures of Teddy and Victorie sitting nose to nose at the beach, staring lovingly into each others eyes.

Pictures of Lily and James holding their granddaughter in their arms as baby lily tries to break free.

Pictures of Lily laughing as her Uncle Fred bellow's out a million curse words, Harry staring disapprovingly at him, his hands over her ears.

Pictures of Molly and Arthur on their 30th anniversary.

Pictures of Harry and Ginny on their wedding day.

Pictures of Teddy and Victorie on theirs.

At the moment the house is quiet. Its occupants sleeping soundlessly upstairs. All quiet as a-

"WAHHH!"

The cry of baby Nymphi starts their day off. Waking every one up with in seconds.

"Alright I'm coming, hold the hippogriffs." Announces Victorie Lupin, 23, as she runs down the hall and into her daughters bedroom. Teddy not far behind her.

It was christmas morning, so the entire family had decided to get together and celebrate like the old days. So, being the large family that they were, had enchanted the Potter's home to fit them all.

All of the cousins, aunts, uncles, reawakened people, Arthur, Molly and baby Nymphie.

"Eeeeeek!" Shouted by Lily Potte comes from upstairs.

"James!"

"I didn't do it!" Shouts another voice from upstairs. James Potter senior.

"Not you!"

"Oh."

Victorie rolls her eyes as the family comes downstairs.

"Good morning!" Greats Ginny cheerfully as she walks into the kitchen. Oddly cheerful for christmas morning. Thinks Victorie.

"Good morning Potters, Weasley's and Lupins!" Booms a voice from the living room.

"Kingsly!" Shouts Hugo as he and Molly dart down the stairs, causing Kingsly to laugh.

"Merry Christmas!" He shouts.

"Merry Christmas!" Replies the cousins as they all dart to the tree.

Victorie carries Nymphie to the couch, her hand entwined with Teddy's as she smiles at the sight in front of her.

******

Soooooo only a few more chapters so can we pretty pretty please get 10 votes for this? Please?!?