Eleven o'clock

Chapter 13

"Some times I wonder weather my husband is married to me, or my brother." Says Ginny Potter as she walks out of the kitchen with Lily Potter.

She laughs.

"I always wonder the same about James and Sirius."

Ginny shakes her head.

"Nah. If anyone, Sirius is married to Remus."

"True. True."

"Teddy! Are you almost done packing?" Asks Ginny as she makes her way up the stairs.

"Almost!"

A few minutes later Teddy, Remus and Harry come down the stairs. Teddy carrying a small back with all of his possessions, enchanted to all fit.

"Are you ready?" Asks Tonks.

Teddy nods.

The six of them apparate to the small apartment being rented by Remus and Tonks, at least until they can find a house.

They spend the rest of the afternoon unpacking, laughing, talking and remembering stories. By the time they were finished laughing about the time Teddy had nearly passed out with excitement at seeing his Hogwarts letter it was nearly dark.

Ginny sighs as she looks out the window.

"Well I guess we should head back." She says as her and Harry stand up.

"We'll be over tomorrow-"

"At exactly eleven o'clock!" Butts in Teddy excitedly.

Ginny smiles and gives him a one arm hug.

"Eleven o'clock." She repeats smiling.

She stands up and grabs her husbands hand.

"He'll be fine." Harry whispers to he as soon as the door closes behind them.

She nods, wiping her cheeks with her sleeve.

"I know he will."

******

Hey guys!!! Soooo its more than half way over (ish) so lets see if we can get 10 votes for this chapter eh?