Tagged

I'm sorry that this isn't the start of what I'm writing. I've had major writers block and my phone broke and had to get fixed and in that process I lost a lot of what I had written. I got tagged by BiancaLoss so here goes.

Ten things about myself:
1. I am 15 years old.
2. My favourite colour is either one of these two blues. One is more light green with a bit of blue I guess and the other is navy.

 One is more light green with a bit of blue I guess and the other is navy

3. I used to play the trumpet and baritone for band but stopped when I switched schools because I didn't have room in my schedule for band.
4. My favourite band right now is either Imagine Dragons or For King & Country.
5. I love Marvel, Star Wars, Jurassic Park/World, Sherlock, LOTR, and The Hobbit. (Those we're just the ones I could list off the top of my head.)
6. I play tennis for my high school.
7. I used to play basketball and soccer but then everyone got a lot taller and bigger than me.
8. I am 5'4".
9. I go to a Presbyterian church, but I don't believe everything that they say about women's roles in the church. (I go because my parents force me to go and they agree with the church's stand on women.)
10. I have gone to both private and public schools but prefer public because the private school was extremely homophobic, racist, and sexist.

Spoiler:
Since I haven't written anything on here yet, anything I put would be a spoiler. One of the things I am writing will feature Grofflin.

Title for next tag:
Umm... I don't really know.

Tags, sorry if you have already gotten tagged:
abbydancesx
abi_fanzel
alanislovesLin
Amberiso
Athena_Miranda
broadwaytrashh
GayDotBurr
CamilaKleothopia
Chilnava
Eliiizzaaa
elizaschuylerr
elizathedragon
fanfics43
fangirlingzhen
hamilace
HAMILTONTRASH629
helplesshamiltons
LadyAlvera
lookitsasnake
Mariska_Hargitay_
mylinnamonroll
nessa_peachess
RedHeadConfess
Roxie_and_Velma
SayNopeToThis
thecinnarolls219
theschuylerlams
UndeniablyKawai
Oh my gosh i actually know 28 people on here!