Chapter 10

Charlotte's POV

I saw henry talking to a girl, she looked really annoyed and mad. Then the girl stormes off.
"Hi henry"
"Hey char"
"Um who was that girl??"
"Oh that was um m-my ex girlfriend"
"Y-you're ex??! As in you literally just broke up with her?!"
"Yes char im sorry i forgot to tell you"
"Its ok sorry i overreacted"
"Its cool"
"Char do you wanna come to work with me after school?"
"Yeah!"
"Awesome. I gonna have to introduce you to ray first"
"Um ok"
"Ok see ya later" he hugged me"

------------------------------

"Here is junk n' stuff"
"Cool"
"I know" then fire came out of a dinosour's head. I kinda screamed.
Henry chuckles. "Thats not funny!"
"Yes it is!" I crossed my arms and gave him a look. "Awww you look cute when mad" i laughed "ok hen are you gonna introduce me to ray??" "Yeah." He took me to the back of store and there was an elevator. "Why are we here?? Cant ray come here?" "Yeah but i wanna show you the man cave." "Man cave?"
"You'll see" he said walking into the elevator. "Now um dont scared"
I scoffed "hen this isnt my first time on an elevator" i crossed my arms. The elevator went down and i held henry so tight. He wasnt even reacting. We hit the bottom floor. "What the heck?!"
"Sorry but here is the man cave where me and ray work. "Who's ray?" "My boss aka captain man." My jaw dropped.
"Yeah". Then a man came out. "Char this is ray and be cool" he whispered "ok chill"
"Hey henry who's the girl?" "My friend charlotte" "why'd you bring her here?!?!" "She already knows ray"
"Ugh well we gotta go. Veronica broke outta prison and doin garfeti again."
"God!!! N-no not her!!" "Henry are you ok who is veronica??" "A girl who i wish i never met" "oh" "well see ya later char"
"Bye"

Henry's POV

I cant stand veronica. All she wants from me is my lips.

We saw veronica spary painting a abandoned buliding.
"V-veronica"
"Oh hey henry" she leaned in to kiss me. "Stop!!" I pushed her and her arm got scraped on the buliding then started to bleed. Good lord i cant do this. I zapped both her and ray. I leaned down and put my mouth on her arm and drank her blood enough that it wouldnt kill her. I bit her arm and drank more. Both stared to wake up. I quickly wiped the blood off my mouth and put my hood up. I wore my hoodie over my suit in the daytime when we fight. Veronica winced. "Ahhhh what happened?? All i did was scraped my arm" "A-are those bite marks?" Ray said. "Yes! Ow its hurts so bad" "henry you zapped us why?! And what happend?!.. wha are those fangs??" He looked in my mouth. "And there's blood on them. Henry what are you hidding?!?!" "Nothing" "really" "y-yeah "ok" he took veronica to jail again.

We were in junk n' stuff and change back into our normal clothes.

"Hen sit" i gulped
"Y-yeah"
"What are you?? You're changed alot"
"How??"
"Well there was blood on your fangs. People dont have fangs. You always wear that hoodie and put it up in a sun lit area or outside. Whenever someone bleed you breath heavy and leave. What's goin on kid??"
I sighed "i dont know how to say this ray, but can i trust you to not tell anyone this?"
"Yeah"
"No im serious you cant tell anyone. No. One. Dont even post it.
"Ok i swear"
"Ok im a.....vampire"
His jaw dropped "you're a vampire??"
"Yes"
"How long"
"10 months"
"Wow"
"Yeah"
"I wont tell" he pretended to zip his lips and lock it. "Thanks ray" "no problem"
"By the way, charlotte...she's my girlfriend"
"Cool does she know?"
"No not yet"
"Ok let's go back"

I saw charlotte. "Hey"
"Hi"
"How was the mission"
"Cool"
"Nice can i work here maybe??"
"Ray??"
"Yeah"
"Awesome!!" We hugged and i kissed her cheek.
"Well i gotta go later"
"Bye"

"Hen does your family know"
"Thanks to annoying piper" i chuckled
"Just be careful have you killed anyone"
I sighed "yes"
"Oh my God. Who??"
"Remember the guy on the news.. jake smith?"
"Yeah"
"Him"
"Whoa"
"First time??"
"Yup"
"How many time drinking blood?"
"7"
"What?"
"Yeah can i go home? I dont wanna talk bout time no more"
"Sure kid"
"Bye"
"Bye"

Long chapter i know word count:764