Chapter 15

Charlotte's POV

I was swimmimg at my secert place when i saw henry.
"Henry!!" He walked over smiling. "Hey babe" he bent down and kissed me.
"You look pretty with your tail"
"Thanks wanna swim??"
"I'd love to but...vampire"
"Oh wanna talk then?"
"Bout??"
"Us'
"Oh you mean us not being human"
"Yeah. How did you?"
"Oh my friend lucas is a vampire."
Flahback

Henry is walking through Swellview Park when someone attacks him. He pinned him to the ground and bit his neck. Henry screamed. "Get off me!" He yelled. Then 4 minutes later he pushed him off.
"Im guessing you're a vampire"
"Yes. Im lucas"
"Henry. Whats gonna happen to me?"
"You're gonna turn"
"What!"
"Yeah"
"Ok good thing ive seen Vampire Diaries"
"Yeah" they gave them each others numbers.

End of flashback

"Wow"
"Yeah how bout you char?"
"Oh ive seen mako mermaids and H2o. I found a spell on the intrenet and it worked!"
"Cool"
"Do you like being a vampire?"
"No"
"Then why are you one?"
"I dont know"
"Why not?"
"I've...." he trailed off, and he was holding back tears. "Hen, whats wrong?"
"I've....i've killed people char"
"What?"
"Y-yeah"
"I've only seen you kill one person"
"I've kill three people"
"For real?"
"Yes"
"What else?" I said getting out of the water and drying off.
"Well, i dont like wearing this hoodie or wearing black. I didnt like what i did to those people. I just hate being a vampire cause...i cant live life. I have to live in the shadows. I wanna feel the sun on my skin again. I wanna stop having to leave whenever i see blood. I-i just wanna stop." I hugged henry. "Hen. How do you think i feel?"
"Huh? You get to feel the sun on your skin and you dont have to wear a hoodie everywhere you go, plus you dont have to leave whenever you see blood"
"No. But everytime i get splashed with water i have 10 seconds to find a place to hide"
"So looks like we both have secerts and stressed lives"
"Yeah"
"Im glad im not alone"
"You're never alone" henry smiled. We both leaned in to kiss and we did! I got on henry's lap and kissed him more. He stopped. "Whats wrong?"
"Nothing just come on. He picked me up, my legs warped around his waist. "Where are you taking me?"
"You'll see"
"Fine"

20 minutes later

"Why are we at Swellview Park?"
"You'll see"

"Why are we at Swellview Park?""You'll see"

I gasped. "Henry. You did this?"
"Anything for you" we both smiled. "So this is what i had to wait for"
"Yes"
"Well it was so worth it" i kissed him. "But what are we gonna do?"
"I've did this 2 weeks ago but...i guess im doin it again"
"What?" He started singing All of Me by John Legend. When he was done. I was smiling. "Seriously?"
"Yeah"
"Why"
"Well songs say what my brian is tryna yell out"
"So your brain is yelling that out"
"Yes" we both kissed. I got on his lap again and kissed him more. I wraped my arms around his neck and his on my waist. After several seconds we stopped. "Listen" he said. "Yeah"
"You know since i saw you i knew i loved you. But now that i know you're not a human too, i know im...not alone at that school or anywhere else i go. You're funny, nice, sweet, smart, and pretty" i smiled. "And you're funny, sweet, nice, and really cute." He smiled. "I love you chatlotte"
"I love you too henry". Then henry's watch beeped. We both groan.

Henry's POV

Me and charlotte both groan. I flipped the watch open. Charlotte got off my lap and i threw my arm around her. "What ray? Im in the middle of something"
"You're in the middle of a date. Im sorry but you gotta come to the man cave right now"
"Why?"
"Just come"
"Fine" i closed the watch. "Im sorry"
"No need. You're kid danger and you have a girlfriend"
"Thanks" me and char held hands as we walked to junk n' stuff. "Awww. You guys are so cute", ray said when we walked in the door. I hissed at him with my fangs out. He jumped back. "Sorry" he said. "Now what is it??"
"Veronica"
"Oh my God! No, no, no!"
"Yeah kid"
"No. Please ray no"
"Yeah hen. She's in the man cave"
"What?!?!"
"Yeah kid come please"
"Ughhhhhh fine. I'll be back char"
"No im wanna come"
"Fine" we went in to the elevator and char was screaming the whole way down. "You ok?" I asked.
"Yeah" i saw veronica.
"Hey" i leaned in and i pushed her.
"What?"
"Stop veronica" i saw charlotte's jaw drop. I mouthed "im sorry" and she made the ok symbol and blew a kiss, i smiled.
"Who is that girl?"
"My girlfriend"
"Wow henry. You're dead." Veronica threw a punch, i dodged it, then i fliped her. "Stop. Im sick of you and im sick of you always wanting to kiss me!"
"You are the worst"
"I know. Now get outta my life!!!" I shouted. "Fine!" She left. I sighed with relief and ploped down on the couch. "You ok?" Char asked.
"Yeah"
"Well im goin to Swellview Lake with Schwoz." Ray said.
"Ok" we both said. When he left char started kissing me and i kissed back. She got on my lap again. Char got closer. Then she stopped and bit her lip. "Are you ok babe?"
"Yeah just-" she took off my shrit and kissed me more. Then i took off her shrit. We kissed than i pulled char closer. After a while we stopped and put back on our shrits.
"Im glad i found someone like you" char said
"Me too. I love you so much"
"I love you so much too"
I was so so happy char was my girlfriend. I love her so so much.

Char's POV

Im so happy henry is my boyfriend. I love him so much.