Hate

"Don't touch me, you hag!"

"Or what, short-ass? You'll hurt me?"

"I just might!"

"Go ahead! It'll only make you seem more like a Titan, you emotionless prick!"

"You think I care how you view me?"

"I don't expect a runt-of-a-Titan like you to care at all, honestly!"

"If you know what's good for you, you'll get out of my face, now."

"Weren't you calling me stupid, earlier?" You recall, "Guess I have no idea what's good for me."

"For you, or your sister." He speaks in a dangerously low voice for that comment.

You immediately head butted him, making him stumble back in both pain and surprise. "What the actual fu—" you let out a yell and tackle him to the floor, bringing your hands around his throat and trying to choke the life out of him. People from all around you got up from the tables, abandoning their food to either stop you two or get a better view.

"At least I didn't leave the person I cared most about behind like you did!" You snarl, "your friends died alone!"

You felt arms wrap around you from behind and try to pull you away, but you twisted and elbowed that person in the gut, making them feel away from you. You weren't letting this up. You swung a heavy punch at Levi's face, making his nose bleed almost immediately while his head hit the floor by impact.
"Wherever the hell they are," you growl, punching him again with the opposing fist, "I bet they wished nothing more than for you to die a brutal death," again, and again, you hit him while he struggled to block, "for leaving them!"

Once more you had your hands wrapped around his neck, applying as much pressure as you could. He grasps your wrists and his body writhes desperately to get free of you.

"(L/n), stop!" Voices called around you.

You felt several hands on your shoulders and arms, grasping your jacket and shirt, someone even pulling your leg— it took about six people to get you off of Levi. They bring you a good two meters away from him, while cadets help him sit up. He's glaring death right at you, breaths heavy and dragged while he holds his throat. Two people held onto his arm to keep him from approaching you.

"Crazy," he gasps, "woman!"

"You're right on that one!" You laugh maniacally, even though you had tears streaming down your face again. "I hope you become so emotionally unstable one day, that you'll just go and kill yourself."

A large smile finds way to his face, silencing several people around you two. "HA!" He leans forward, bangs looking messy as they somewhat cover his eyes, "I kill myself just about every day," his voice is hoarse, but surprisingly loud, "and it's no thanks to you!"

"WELL GOOD!" You sob, still keeping up your angry smile.

"(Y/n) (L/n)!" All voices became silent at the sound of Erwin's voice. You cringe at hearing him yell.
"I want you in my office immediately!"

"Me?!" You shout back, rudely dragging your limbs out of everyone's hands while you rise to stand and face him. "This is—"

"I'll be having a talk with Levi later, (L/n). Do not defy my orders, am I understood?"

You two had been at it again. You were never really sure how fights like this started, but it got really out of hand today. Usually you'd swing a few punches, never at his face, and he'd push you away or on the ground.

You'd just deliberately tried to kill him just now.

And he almost let you.