Chapter 2

After the hunger game match the group decided to go get something to eat.

Seto sat down with some people. One of them was Jerome a bacca another was a boy with a dog tag and famous for archery, Mitch. Next to him is Adam, the quote on quote leader of their friend group he always wore sunglasses and a strange amulent. After him was Ty he can be crazy at times.And theres Jason who strangely wears a spacesuit and is the most reliable person in the group.

"That was fun"Mitch said.

"Yeah since we won the HUNGER DENS!"Jerome exclaimed taking a bite of his steak.

"Ha thats because Seto was on your team" Adam mummbled laying on his arm.

"So your saying that we wouldn't win if you guys had Seto"

"Yes"

"Umm"Seto mummbled as the two teams argued.

" I think I will head home, Im not that hungry see you guys later" Seto said standing up and walking out the building.

Seto decided to go back to the lake where he first found the book, he then sat down at the edge of it and took a breath.

"Its so much more relaxing by by yourself." Seto thought as he looked at his reflection in the water.

"Huh?" Seto looked closer at the reflection but something was off. Seto closed his eyes and shook his head thinking it was his mind playing tricks on him. He opened his eyes but saw a pair of glowing eyes staring back of him. A hand then shot out of the water and grabbed on to Seto's shirt and pulled him down into the water.

"AHHH"