Chapter 5

Seto sat down at the table as the boy handed him some bread and a crumb to the bat on his shoulder.

"Oh let me introduce myself I'm TrueMU, True for short I'm the so called medic around here since the other one um died" True said.

"I'm Seto Sorcerer but I go by Seto" Seto said True dropped him mouth.

"A-a Sorcerer?!" True said with shock in his eyes as he leaned foward towards the sorcerer. Seto flinched back then nodded slowly.

"I thought all the sorcerers were gone?" True said shocked.

"Um Sorcerers are just pretty rare to come by they aren't gone". True shook his head.

"No I mean gone,we had many sorcerers but they mysteriously disappeared out of the blue.We didn't have any clues to locate any "True said sitting back down on his chair.

"So I don't know much of this war um could you explain what's happening"Seto  asked.

"Alright this war has been going for about a year I believe, I lost track."

"What war?"

"The war between monsters and us.They are blood thirsty monsters who killed thousands of us. We have no idea where they came from though or what they want but the only way to survive is to win this war and destroy them but heh like thats going to happen" He crossing his arms with a frown.

Ok this is freaky am I actually in a different world and that lake was some kind of portal?!

"Can I ask one more question, that lake outside of this um camp is it any special" Seto asked.True stared at the boy then shook his head.

"No just a normal lake".

"Alright.." Seto mumbled.

------------------------------

OK YOU PEOPLE WANT THE STORY FREAKING HAVE IT *throws script at people*

IM OUT PEACE