Chapter 3

Seto struggled as he was pulled down into the lake. He began to flail, kicking and punching the water but the pressure of the water made his movements slow, He then was reaching his limit and blacked out as he was dragged beeper into the lake

"HEY COME ON BREATH" a boy yelled as he pushed down onto Seto's chest.

"Ugh, this isn't working" the boy mumbled. He then took a breath as he connected his lips to Seto's and started to give him air.Soon after Seto began to cough and opened his eyes slowly.

"Ugh" Seto groaned as he sat up.

"Your awake that's a relief,you scared me when I found you in the lake."The boy sighed in relief.

"Oh um "Seto mumbled.Seto looked at the boy, he had spiky blonde hair with goggles on his forehead.He was wearing ripped up jeans which looked burnt and a black shirt.Seto stared at the boy for a while looking at every detail of his face.

"Hey you ok"The boy waved his hand in front of Seto.Seto immediately looked down in embraessment.

"Umm oh yeah I didn't introduce myself I'm Brice" Seto looked back at Brice.

"I'm Seto" 

"Seto huh that's a nice name" Brice said smiling which made Seto blush."Come on lets go back to town we don't want to be out here when night comes."Brice said standing up putting his hand out for Seto.He looked at Brice and then grabed Brices hand.They then started walking back to town.

"So Seto what happened?" Brice asked."Huh what did you say" Seto said not paying attention due to being deep in thought.

"Why were in the lake".Brice asked again.Seto explained what happened when he was sitting down next to the lake.

"So why were you there, I mean I probably wouldv'e drown if you weren't there"Seto said looking down at his feet.

"I was there to refill my jug of water when I accidentally dropped it in the lake and then I saw you and pulled you out. I kinda freaked out when you weren't breathing, I really don't want to have more death then there already is." Brice said.

Wait Death?!

Seto opened his mouth to say something but was cut off when someone ran towards the two.

"Ha hu Brice General Bajan wants to speak with you, he said that he had an idea to win the war" The girl said taking breaths between words. "Oh ok, I will see him but first are you ok ?" Brice asked.

"Oh yeah I'm ok "The girl said smiling.

"Well I will see you around". The girl said winking and running off giggling.

"Do you know her?"Seto asked.

"Nope not at all"

"Huuuh she knew your name " Seto said looking at Brice.

"Well alot of girls seems to be intrested in me for some reason, don't really understand why though" Brice said laughing a bit while rubbing the back of his head.

Probaly since you're cute I mean wait what!

. What am I thinking !!

Brice started to shake Seto.

"Seto, man you been spacing out too much are you ok?"

"Huh yeah I'm ok"Seto said blushing.Brice then quickly picked up Seto and then continued walking.

"H-hey Brice put me down!" Seto said trting to get out of his grip but soon found it futile.

"You have been spacing out too much and your face has been red for a while I just want to make sure you are ok so I'm taking you to TrueMU" Brice said. After that Seto just laid in Brice's arms, the sorcerer then rested his eyes not falling asleep but listening to the taller male's breathing and heart beat.