Chap. 6

Mario ran in, rolling the cake in front of him (it was on the dolly, so yeah, it was rolling).

As everyone was staring at that tall-as-anything cake, Bowser looked at Mario in shock.

"Mario!" he exclaimed. "How could you?!"

"I...I'm sorry, Bowser," Mario apologized. "I just couldn't let the wedding go on, so I took the cake, hoping that you wouldn't marry her. No offense, Peach."

"But why?" Bowser asked, probably borderline to tears.

Mario explained everything, though he fudged one part, and that was the reason why; he said he didn't like seeing Bowser Jr. unhappy.

This brought about something that hardly anyone (if anyone) has seen before: a genuine, happy smile on Bowser Jr.'s face (and some tears of joy).

Bowser gave his son a big hug before standing up and yelling, "I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!"

Everyone stopped gawking at the mountain of frosting and grains that was the cake and looked at Bowser.

"Everyone, the wedding shall go on," Bowser announced. "But, I will not be marrying Peach."

A slight gasp from the audience.

"Instead," Bowser continued. "I will be marrying the one I should have married long ago: Mario."

Mario cried a little before rushing to the stage.

Peach was not shocked nor upset; she was just plain confused. She took off her wedding ring and gave it to Mario while whispering to him, "To you, from me, till death do you both part."

Anyway, the guy who gets people married got Mario and Bowser married.

They then both ran to a secluded area within the cave.

Daisy and Peach snuck around and listened.

They heard stuff like, "I'm so glad we resolved our differences", or stuff like, "I missed you, you know." But the one thing that caused Peach and Daisy to leave was when they heard Bowser say, "Ever been kissed by a lizard?"

Meanwhile, Mario and Bowser were in a torn-up bed together. Mario took off Cappy and told him to meet up with Peach and Daisy, and Cappy did as he was told.

There was a long silence. Bowser and Mario looked into each other's eyes. Mario was blushing, but it was a good kind of blushing. They leaned in and kissed for a few seconds before pulling away.

They kissed again, but this time, it lasted longer. After about twenty minutes of passionate kissing, they got out a bag of Doritos and ate for a minute (they were hungry, but they didn't wanna eat the cake).

After a minute of snacking, they kissed passionately again before Bowser turned out the lights so they could get busy. (He shut some curtains, which, in turn, made it darker.)

***

That's the end of this part. Lemme know what you thought in the comments. I will get to work on:
Mario's insanity✔️
(or you can read it now, since it's the future where it's finished).
Good day,
-Death Bird of Ring