Ybn Nahmir

Kidnapped

Nyla•

"Nyla, will you go to the 7-11 for me?" My mother ask from downstairs, "Yeah, Sure." I responded, my mom was 4 months pregnant, and had cravings.

I slipped my nike slides on and grab my phone, I made my way downstairs and saw my mother waddling to the couch, it amused me. "Can you get me some hot chips and a pickle, please?" Mom asked giving me $10.

"K." I responded walking out the door, the 7-11 was down the street so I just walked, I looked around my streets as I walked. People were selling drugs, fighting, selling themselves, and more

I saw this homeless person, with a cup. It really hurt me to see people like that. I sigh softly and continued to walk.

I felt like someone was watching me as I walk, I just shook the feeling off and went into the store. It was about 5 people in here so it wasnt much of a line. I grabbed my mothers snacks and grabbed something for myself. I thought about the homeless person and grabbed a big bag of chips and a big soda.

I checked out, I had $4 left, I walked over to the homeless man and put the $4 in his lap. I gave him the chips and soda. "Thank you." He smiles, I nodded and walked away, I still got the feeling someone was watching me.

At Home

I walked inside, and went to the living room where my mom was still watching Love and Hip Hop. I gave her her chips and pickle, before proceeding to my room.

(Next Day)

I woke up, with a bad feeling, I felt like I wasnt the only person here. My mother was still working, but she has to stop next month. I grab my phone and dial 911, I didnt call yet I just had it ready. I creeped downstairs and saw this guy looking around. "Nyla." He called softly, he saw me and I ran back upstairs to the basement and locked the door. I hurried and called 911, while hiding

"911, whats your emergency?" The person asked, "Help m-me, someb-body is i-in my house." I stammered while sobbing, "Ma'am, calm down, wheres your location?" She asked, "3464, Portland Drive-." I was cut off because the person tried to get in, "Help is on the way, stay on the phone with me please." She said, the person got in and ran towards me, I let out the loudest scream ever.

The person tried to put this white cloth over my face, but I fought back. He put the cloth on my face, and I instantly got sleepy, I tried to fight it, but I couldnt.

Nahmir•

Oof, finally I got Nyla, I've been stalking for a while. She's all I've been wanting for a while, she's very beautiful and I plan on keeping her to myself.

I picked her lifeless body up and carried her to my van, I made sure nobody saw and drove off. Since she called the cops and I already have cops after me, we're going to my house in Florida.

(2 hours later, Nyla•)

I woke up with a slight headache, I didnt know where I was, until I felt a car moving. I climbed to the front seat to look at the driver.

It was this handsome caramel boy, he had plump lip, beautiful brown eyes, and the cutest dreads. That's all I could really detail. "Well, how was yo sleep?" He asked me, wait, I just got kidnapped by a smexy nigga.

"Your not gonna talk?" He asked glancing over at me, I remained quiet causing him to let out a light chuckle.

(Mir's house)

"Get out." He said, his voice was 🤤🤤- Nyla stop, he kidnapped you. I did as I was told, two big buff niggas grabbed my arms, raising me off the ground making sure I don't run away.

I rolled my eyes as they carried me into this beautiful home, sitting me on the couch. "Ok, why am I here?" I asked as he sat in front of me

"Cause I want you here." He responded, "Who are you anyway?" I asked crossing my arms, "Nick Santana, but call me Nahmir." Nick-Nahmir said

Nahmir talked about the rules which are:

1. Dont Leave The House Without Permission
2. Ask To Do Certain Things
3. Dont Disrespect Me or Company

The last one kinda got on my nerves, it was I have to Cook, Clean, and Do Laundry. When did I become the maid??🤔

"Go upstairs, you aint got no room yet so you gotta sleep in my bed." He said with a smirk, I rolled my eyes and did as I was told. He also told me there were punishments if I break a rull😒.

I found his room and got into his bed, which was very comfortable, so I easily fell asleep.

Nahmir•

I smiled, feeling proud of myself, I finally got her ayeeee. I had extra rooms, but I want her in mines. I called my brother and a few extra people over, since Nyla is gonna be here, she might as well meet everybody.

I went up to my room and saw her sleeping, she had one arm on her stomach and the other one behind her head. She has clothes here, I knew her size and stuff, dont judge a nigga either 😒.

I let her sleep until Taymor, Glizzy, and Jay came over. "Wassup, you little thot!" Jay goofy ass said, "Hey, Lil Hoe." I said (I call my bsf lil hoe outta love and kindness 💀)

"I want yall to meet somebody." I said smiling, they all nodded and sat down, well except Glizzy, he went in my kitchen, smh 🤦🏽‍♂️.

I went upstairs and Nyla was still sleeping, but in a different position, she was on her stomach, holding a pillow with her leg pulled up on the pillow. It took the strength of Lord to keep me from destroying her guts.

I shook her softly, trying to wake her up, she groaned opening her eyes, "Whaaa?" She asked slightly annoyed, "Wake up, I want you to meet some people." I said, "I need to shower, I dont have clothes." She responded, I walked over to the dresser, it had all type of clothes in there.

"You also gotta act like my girlfriend, I mean you already are, but ion need them to know I kidnapped you." I smiled, "Who said I was yo girl?" She asked looking crazy, "Me, now get dressed." I said before walking out

Tbcc, part 2 otw, it might become a book, maybe, maybe not byeee👋🏽✌🏽 thxs for 4k btw  ily ✨♥️