Chapter 3: Familiar

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Boys, introduce yourself to your new makeup artist!", Bang PDnim said out loud. Six boys stood up and formed a line. They noticed that there was one still sleeping, so they woke the last member and told him the situation. They once again formed a line. Suddenly they shouted", 둘!셋! 안녕하세요, 방탄소년단 입니다!" (2! 3! Hello, we are BTS!) I bowed and replied back by saying", Hello everyone! My name is Y/N, I'm looking forward to work with you!" I looked back up and studied there faces. When I came to the person in the middle, I felt like I've met this person.I was about to ask something to the person but Bang PDnim said ", Boys, introduce yourselves individually."

The tallest person exclaimed " , Hi, I'm RM or Namjoon. I'm the leader of this group and I am 23 years old."

The person with broad shoulders said ", Anyeong! I'm worldwide handsome Jin!"

The person who looked tired said ", I'm ........ su....ga ...and....I'm ....the......swag.....king."

The person with a huge smile said", Hello! I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm JHope or Hoseok!"

The shortest person said," I'm Jimin from Busan! It's a pleasure to meet you Y/N!"

The person that looked like an alien said", I'm V, but please call me Taehyung! I'm sure we can be the best of friends!"

Last but not least, the last person said", Hi..I'm.....Jungkook."

   And that was when something hit me in my mind. That Jungkook from Bts was the same Jungkook from my childhood, but I thought that there were other Jungkooks and I shouldn't just assume things.

 I looked at Bang PDnim and asked ", Ummmm... PDnim, who will I work with?

Bang PDnim smiled and replied by saying........

"You will be working with.........

A/n 

Hahaha! You thought I was gonna finish that sentence! Sorry! I'm also sorry that I haven't been updating in a while. I've recently moved back to Korea and I also have to study before school starts in a month. If you want me to answer all the questions you have about me and this story, please leave a question in the comments! A question like " Are you Korean?", will do! Thank you for reading chapter 3 of The New Makeup Artist and vote! Bye for now! Oh! And also if there is a enough questions to answer, I might add another chapter! 씨랑해요 여러분! 💜💜💜💜💜💜