Chapter 5: Overworked

After BTS is over with the award show...

"UNNIE! I NEED SOME WATER!" I said while looking at the exhausted men coming into the dressibg room. "On it!!" Eunchae unnie replied. "Oppas are you okay?" I asked worried. " Y/N we're fine! " they all said trying to not make me worried. The others seemed like they would be good if they drank some water, but there was one person who looked bad. "Jungkook Oppa? Are you okay?" I asked. Jungkook looked at me and nodded weakly while smiling. "Op-"
"I got the water!" Eunchae said while carrying a lot of water. She passed the water to each member and everyone started drinking the water as if it was the only thing they drank in years.

After a few minutes...

The Manager Oppa came and said "Lets go guys. It's time to go home." The 7 men nodded and stood up. However, when Jungkook tried to stand up he fainted due to exhaustion. "Oppa!"I yelled while trying to catch him before he fell on the hard floor.

Jungkook's POV

After the award show I was exhausted. The world seemed at it was spinning to me. I didn't want to show how tired I was to my hyungs because I didn't want to make them worried. When we finally arrived at our dressing room, I quickly laid down on the couch. I heard Y/N yelling for water for us at Eunchae Noona and I chuckled in my head. When I finally got my water, I drank it like there was no tomorrow. A few minutes later I saw manager hyung and he told us to get in the car to go home. As I was trying to stand up, the world was spinning and I was falling to the ground. Before I hit the ground I felt someone hold onto me. I looked up weakly and saw a worried Y/N. I weakly whispered "Y/N don't worry....." before I blacked out.