An Uncomfortable Visit

Y/N's View:

  I woke up and saw that Jungkook Oppa was still sleeping. This probably would have been the most hours he had slept in a while. I decided to at least get ready for the day.

Few moments later

I got ready and I heard someone opening the door. "Oppa.... what happened to you?" An unknown person sniffled. I got out of the bathroom and asked her "Umm... Who are you?" The stranger looked at me and said " Me? Oh! I'm Jungkook Oppa's girlfriend, Eunha! Who are you!?" My heart dropped when she said she was Jungkook's girlfriend. I fake smiled and said " It's nice to meet you Eunha ssi. My name is Y/N. I am BTS' makeup artist and Jungkook's close friend." She looked at me up and down. "Oh! Well you can go now. I have to take care of my boyfriend now. I know he would want to see my face the minute he wakes up." I knew I didn't stand a chance to her. I obliged snd started to pack my stuff. I saw Eunha sit next to Jungkook Oppa. Then, Jungkook was awoken. He looked at Eunha and said " Eunha get out. You're NOT my girlfriend and I NEVER had feelings for you once. I hate people who act fake. That includes you." Eunha was shocked that Jungkook was actually awake the whole time and I wasn't any different.
Eunha grabbed her stuff in embarrassment and rejection, and left sobbing.