Chapter 1: Sensei

Kakashi's POV

          Oh dear god, there's no chance these three are going to be any different than the ones I've failed. And here I thought this year I might actually pass some people, especially after hearing this year's students were a lot tougher and altogether better batch than the other years. Guess the rumors were extremely wrong. I sigh and bury my face in my palm. 

          I move my hand back to my pocket and wait until they're finished with their madness. One boy with striking blonde hair is grabbing the calf of the girl in front of him. He doesn't seem to have too much potential. He graduated bottom of the class, not even being able to do a simple transform jutsu. I roll my eyes and observe the other two of the team. The girl has long pink hair and a pretty nice smile if I do say so myself. Apparently, she has rather good chakra control. Her arms are wrapped around the shoulders of the last teammate, a black-haired boy with his hands in his pockets. Now, I've heard this one graduated top of the class. His academics are fairly decent, but his combat skills is what teachers noticed. He was always 10 steps ahead of the class so of course was popular and well-liked. Too bad he's pretty reserved and pays attention to no one.

          "Sakuraaaaa, don't pay attention to Sasuke. I'm always here for you," the blonde boy says. 

          "If you don't shut up, I'm going to punch you into that tree," the girl said as she pointed to a nearby tree. 

          I laugh; oh, she's a spicy one. The black-haired boy continues staring at the ground motionless. Hm, he's an interesting one. Well, I sure have my hands full with this team. 

          I clear my throat to try to gain their attention. No luck. Oh well, no use in trying to train a team I'm going to fail anyways. I start walking away when I hear voices.

          "Hey sensei ! Where are you going? You're supposed to be teaching us not walking away!"

          I turn around and see all three sitting on the grass staring at me. Wow, me walking away sure got their attention. I look at all three of them and narrow my eyes. 

          "How the hell am I supposed to teach if all of you are constantly yelling at each other?" I ask.

          All three stay silent and I smile satisfied with their reactions. 

          "Now tell me your names, how old you are, and what you want to do with your lives," I say.

          The blonde hair boy immediantly starts before I ask any of them to go. 

          "My name's Naruto! I'm 18 years old and I'm going to prove to everyone that I'm not a useless brat!" I nod and look at the girl in the middle to start.

          "I'm Sakura. 18 years old and I want to be the best kunoichi there is!" the girl says excitedly. Hn, don't get all you hopes up angel. Sure don't want you getting your dreams crushed.

          "Sasuke. 18. I'm going to beat the shit out of everyone I fight," the boy says. Ah, he's a cocky one.

          "Good, good. We all know each other. Well, have a good day all of you," I say as I walk away again.

          "Wait! Wait! What do you mean good day? What about practice?" I hear. 

          "6 am tomorrow morning, don't be late," I reply as I continue walking home. I smile. Let's hope they actually have talent and become the first ones I pass.