Chapter 9: Together

Sakura's POV

          I wake up to the sound of birds chirping. Opening my eyes, I look up to the branches of the trees and see a row of sparrows chirping away, seemingly talking to each other.

"Mmmm," I hear as the arms around my waist wrap tighter. I turn my head to the right to see a sleeping Kakashi looking as adorable as ever. Smiling to myself, I gently pat his head, running my hands through his smooth silver hair. I play with his hair for a few seconds before he slowly opens his eyes and turns to look at me. His eyes gaze into mine and I feel my heart starting to beat faster. His fiery eyes bring a wave of warmth over me. 

"We should wake Naruto and Sasuke and get going," I whisper to him. 

When I feel his arms relax their hold on me, I turn my body to face him, putting my legs over his, skin against skin, when I notice he's still shirtless from last night. 

"Oh my god, aren't you cold? Why didn't you put on a shirt, you must have been freezing all night," I tell him quickly looking around for a nearby shirt. His hands hold me by my waist and suddenly I feel myself laid on the ground. He climbs over me and before I can say another word, he leans forward, eyes closed. Right as I close my eyes, I feel his soft, loving lips on mine. Our tongues meet and swirl around together. Somehow, I manage to flip him over and sit on top of him. 

I'm sitting on his crotch when I feel a tent rising beneath me. 

"Already?" I tease as I trace the tip of my finger from the top of his chest downwards. I draw circles around each of his abs in his six-pack. 

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6," I count. I scoot back to sit on his legs and see the tent rising. I tap the peak of the tent and see him shudder. Slowly, I unzip his pants and pull them down along with his briefs. I wrap my hand around it and squeeze it, feeling it pulse and swell. I move my hand up and down slowly, teasing him.

"Oh Sakuraaa," I hear him moan. 

"What is it?" I ask, wanting him to beg for me.

"F-faster please," I hear him beg.

I smile to myself as I grip it tighter, moving my hand up and down faster while my other hand plays with his balls. I lean down and lightly flick the tip with my tongue, leaving it wet and cold from the air. I place my hands on his legs and kiss his thighs, moving upwards until my mouth is right next to his member. I look up to see him rolling his eyes back in pleasure. I lower my head onto his member and tart sucking slowly but surely pleasing him. 

He groans softly as I see his muscles tensing up. His hands are face down on the ground and are trying to grab something. His hands then move to my head and I feel him gripping my cherry pink hair. I let him take control as he pushes my head lower and lower making sure his member reaches my throat every time. 

Soon enough, he sighs softly and I feel him releasing down my throat and I swallow. His hand releases from my hair and moves to my waist. I shake my head and move his hand away.

"Today's your special day, Kakashi-sama," I say as I stand and get off him. He nods not arguing and slips his pants and briefs back on, standing up along with me. 

"How was that?" I ask as I giggle.

His hand grabs my ass as he kisses me on the neck. "Absolutely amazing," he responds as he grips my ass tighter. "Are you sure you don't want anything?" Giggling again, I reach for his crotch and give his member a quick squeeze in which he moans softly. 

"I'm helping you today," I remind him. 

Releasing my hand, I walk up to where Naruto and Sasuke are sleeping. 

"Wake up sleepy heads!" I shout at them.

Both startle at the sound of my voice and sit up rubbing their eyes.

"You didn't have to scream Sakura," Naruto murmurs as he yawns. I see their naked chests and widen my eyes. I jump and turn around. 

"Put a shirt on guys!" I yell.

"Aw what's wrong Sakuraaaa?" Sasuke asks. "You don't seem bothering with Kakashi sensei being shirtless. Besides, isn't that his shirt you're wearing?" 

I look down to see Kakashi's shirt on me, forgetting it was there. I turn around to face him and try to grab the collar of his shirt when I realize he still hasn't put a shirt on. Instead, I give him a slap across the face and walk over to where Kakashi's shirt is hanging. Grabbing it, I head back to Kakashi, looking hot as always, and hand him his shirt. 

"Thanks angel," he says as he smiles and takes the shirt from my hand, his hand brushing over mine. I smile back and walk over to my pack where I grab a new shirt and look over to Kakashi, enjoying the view. He sees me staring and gives me a knowing smile. I laugh and walk behind a tree to change. Quickly throwing my shirt on, I walk back to Kakashi and hand him his shirt. 

"I'm guessing you want your shirt back," I say to him as I hold it out to him.

"Nah, you can keep it," he says as he pushes my hand down. I don't question it and stuff his shirt into my pack, secretly wanting to keep his shirt.

Looking around, I see the sun rising and rays of light peeking through the trees. 

"We should probably get going," I say to Kakashi as he quickly runs his hand through his hair, trying to fix it. His shirt raises a little when his hand runs through his hair and I sigh disappointed as the shirt falls back down when he drops his hand.

"Agreed," he replies, throwing his backpack onto him. "Naruto, Sasuke, we're going to leave soon. Get packing."

Naruto and Sasuke nod as they roll up their sleeping bags and stuff it into their packs. A few minutes pass and soon they both step up to us. 

"Alright, the land of Earth is that way," Kakashi says as he points forward. We all nod and start walking forward. Kakashi and I let Naruto and Sasuke walk ahead while we stray behind and link our arms together, walking together into the rising sun.