Luna Lovegood X Male! Werewolf Reader. {Wolfsbane}

For @Azureman136

Sorry its short my dude, but i had some serious writers block for this.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Pain. Suffering. Loneliness. These were things that werewolves considered normal, everyday feelings. But, while most of the Lycanthropes stayed far away from humans both Muggle and magic wielding. But, (Y/n) wasn't like the rest of his kind. Outcasted from his pack (Y/n) had managed to pass himself off as a student at Hogwarts. Stealing necessary items like his wand and books from stores or traders. Now (Y/n) was not only an outcast from his family, but also a social outcast at Hogwarts. (Y/n) was not liked or trusted by the student body at Hogwarts, but he didn't mind. He liked the solitude and peace this brought him. However, there was one obstacle in the way of this. Luna Lovegood. The blonde Ravenclaw had persisted in her efforts to follow (Y/n) like his shadow. (Y/n) didn't understand why she did so but he decided early on that he hated her. Whenever he saw her in the hallways (Y/n) would quickly turn and walk away. But Luna would always smile and run up to catch up with (Y/n).

However, (Y/n) soon found that the creepy little girl that loved to spy on him was soon growing on him. After years of nightly wanderings (Y/n) knew the castle's secret pathways by memory and so when Luna would follow him, (Y/n) would play his own game and turn a corner and enter a secret passage and laugh silently at Luna's puzzled reactions. Eventually you and Luna had become friends. She in turn, introduced you to the golden trio; Harry, Hermione and Ron. In the end, you and Luna became inseparable. Constantly walking side by side and studying together. You often invited the girl to sit next to you at the far end of the Gryffindor table where hardly anyone else sat. The pair of you would talk non-stop about all the random things your minds could think. But there was still something you couldn't tell Luna, you couldn't tell her that you weren't human.

Luna was always kind and caring towards you. You didn't want to see that disappear. You couldn't. After not being loved for so long, to have Luna there now, it was too much to lose.

"(Y/n) what is wrong?" Asked Luna as the pair of you walked the school grounds. You looked at Luna, her cute features enticed you completely.

"A lot of things, but don't worry it's nothing I can't handle" you replied and Luna stopped you, placing a hand on your chest.

"But I want to know"

"Luna please. It's... It's personal" You whispered, embarrassed.

"Oh is there something wrong with your body? There are plenty of books for that" Luna's innocent personality made you want to cuddle her. This girl was too cute for her own good.

"No Luna, I told you, I can handle it. Now come on, we have class soon"

You did want to tell Luna. You really did. But, thinking about the one good thing disappearing from your life for good made you realize that you couldn't tell her. The full moon was drawing closer. It was happening tonight. After dinner you raced through the halls of Hogwarts intent on racing to the Forbidden Forest where you could turn without hurting anyone. You reached the edge of the forest before the moon was at its peak, you still had a few moments. Stripping off your robes carefully, you placed them under a jumble of tree roots before running deeper into the woods. You reached the usual clearing just as the silvery light of the moon covered your skin and you began to transform.

Meanwhile, Luna had seen you leave after dinner. She walked over to Harry and Hermione and sat beside the two while Ron sat opposite chowing down on a chicken leg.