Hermione x Hufflepuff!Reader. {Drunk in love} Part 1.

Just a short one.

The annual Hufflepuff party was in full swing. The kindest Hogwarts house was hosting its yearly party where invites were selective but given to all deserving people no matter their house. The annual Hufflepuff party was in full swing. The kindest Hogwarts house was hosting its yearly party where invites were selective but given to all deserving people no matter their house. (Y/n) (L/n), the lead singing performer, happily bounced from conversation to conversation, a plastic cup of Fire Whiskey in her hand.

"Hey (Y/n)! Rocking party girl!" shouted one of the Ravenclaw students (Y/n)'s Prefect had invited, (Y/n) didn't know the Ravenclaw girl so she just smiled and sent finger guns her way. Yes (Y/n) was the party girl of Hogwarts, always moving from party to party and when there was no party to be seen, she made one. (Y/n) had the vocal cords of a Firewyrm, any note was possible with her. And she was an even bigger hit with pure-bloods who had never heard of Muggle songs before. She just sung some Michael Jackson or Elvis and they were putty in her hands. Her golden pipes had made her a sizable bank account in Gringotts from when she performed at events, such as the Yule Ball where she sung a beautiful melody.

(Y/n) walked around the Hufflepuff common room, swaying her hypnotizing hips as she walked. Many boys tried to chat her, both from her house and the other three, hell Nevil Longbottom from Gryffindor tried to flirt with her. But little did they know that (Y/n) (L/) swung the other way. Yes, the most popular girl in school was gay. In fact, the girl was about as straight as a circle. So, when she saw a stunning looking burnet sitting by herself in the corner of the room, a predatory smile crept onto (Y/n)'s lips as she saw her opportunity for a fun night. The burnet was startled by (Y/n)'s sudden appearance at her side.

"Oh, hello" Greeted the girl over the blearing music, people jumped and danced in the middle of the room leaving the corner where the pair of girls were to themselves.

"Hey, name's (Y/n)" The Hufflepuff shouted back with a charming, pearly white smile. The girl before her nodded.

"I'm Hermione. Hermione Granger" (Y/n) thought this was almost too good to be true. Someone as prideful as the Brightest-witch-of-her-age would be absolutely great to play with in bed.

"Well, Hermione you don't seem to be having much fun. Come on, have a drink with me." (Y/n) said, offering the cup to Hermione.

"I don't know. I have classes tomorrow..."

'This girl is going to be so tight' you thought to yourself. "Don't worry about it. You're like, the smartest girl in the world, you'll be fine." You said, you could tell that Hermione was thinking it over. "Why are you here if not for some fun anyway?" you continued

"My friends, Harry and Ron, dragged me in here. Apparently, reading my favorite book isn't fun enough" she grumbled. You adopted a look of disbelief on your face.

"What? But books are awesome! Especially Hogwarts; a history" You said remembering that Hermione always seemed to carry the same book everywhere she went on her first couple of years. Hermione smiled at you.

"Really? I always thought you would want something louder than a book." She smirked

"Oh no, don't get me wrong. I adore music more than anything, but books are awesome too. Still not as good as music though." Hermione giggled at your answer, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Okay. Maybe one drink won't hurt" Hermione agreed, you mentally fist pumped while you stood up, offering a hand to Hermione to pull her up. The Gryffindor agreed and together you walked over to the makeshift bar where your friend was making drinks and handing them out.