Part 13

A/n Crafter is thanking you guys for reading this book and a lot of 2.4k readers it means so much to her.

Y/n POV Saturday

I woke up with a headache but looked around and see Kara making breakfast.

I got up and realized that I didn't change in my pjs so I quickly took a shower.

When I got out I put the towel around my waist. (Just so you know the reader is a girl with G!P) I get my clothes out and quickly change.

I got to the kitchen and see Alex. I wonder what she's doing here. I said "Hey Alex". She looked at me with a smile.

I still see Kara putting the breakfast. I try to help out.

2 minuets later

We were eating but I did like Kara's pancakes it was delicious. They were talking about work but I feel like I'm missing something in my life.

"Your mates stupid". What did that mean and who was talking. Alex said "Hey do you want to hang out or go out to eat". Kara said "Sorry Alex but she's hanging out with me".

I didn't want to be rude but I said "Alex and Kara we can all hang out". They had this look like they were disappointed.

Time skip Kara POV

I wanted to hang with Y/n alone not with my sister. It's not that I hate Alex but it just I got annoyed.

Alex POV

We were hanging out but Lena came with us. It's not bad but if Lena likes Y/n then it's about to get ugly.

But I get the feeling that Kara likes Y/n and I don't like it one bit.

Y/n POV

I told Kara to bring Lena because I felt like she can make a lot of friends.

I've been thinking a lot for having feelings for Kara and Alex but I don't I do care about them but not in a romantic relationship.

We went to the carnival and we were having a lot of fun. Until I heard explosions.

People were running. Alex and Kara went somewhere else. I was with Lena and I tried to protect her.

I said "Are you okay Lena". She said "Yea but who put explosives". I shrugged until a bar line and it almost hit Lena but I got hit in the process.

I told her to run and I tried to make sure she gets in one piece. She got somewhere safely. There were fewer people until there wasn't one.

Supergirl and Alex came in. My shoulder hurt but I didn't care. I said "So is there anybody that could possibly set the explosive".

Kara said "No but we looked everywhere and couldn't find anybody". Alex said "Who ever set those must of got away quickly".

I looked around until I heard. "Did you forget about me". I saw a portal opening I saw Timeline.

I said "No but your were the one who did it". "Yes but you should know better to escape".

I don't know what she was talking about. I said "This ends here Timeline". I launched at her but she dogged.

We fought. Supergirl got weak because she got the kryptonite probably from Hawkmoth.

Alex tried her best even though she can jump from portal. I sense that she left.

But no I got hurt until I saw a ship that I kinda recognized. But everything turned black.

1 hour later

I woke up but I looked around and saw Kara and Alex but a blonde girl that I don't remember.

"Mate". Who is talking to me. But I recognized her face kinda. She said "Are you okay Y/n".

I gave her a puzzle look but said "I'm fine but how do you know my name and who are you".

She said "Don't you remember me". I said "No but who are you". She said "I'm........"

I couldn't hear anything my ears were ringing and I blacked out again.

20 minuets later

I woke up in a forest. It was pretty but I saw a wolf in a rock looking at me.

What do I do. Do I run or try to come close. It was growling at me but I growled back.

All questions come into my mind how did I get here or how do I get out of here.

Alex POV

I saw her black out but put her in the bed. It's so weird that Sara knows her but Y/n doesn't remember her.

Sara was crying but she said "I can't be here I have to be back at the ship". She left.

It was me and Kara. I said "Kara don't you think it's weird that Sara knows her but Y/n doesn't".

She said "I know but do you think Y/n will be like that forever". I said "I don't know but have hope for her".

She left but I stood by her side all day and night and hoping that she'll wake up soon.

What do you guys think