Chapter Forty-Four

—Last time—

I woke up somewhere until someone was shaking me. I saw the person and it was Nora.

I said "Where am I".

—Now—

Y/n POV

She said "Your in the future". I was shocked but my leg was hurting. I tried to get up but I couldn't. Nora said "What happened to your leg".

I said "A creature attacked me and hurt me". She said "Come on let's get you help".

—20 minuets later—

Nora explained to me about everything with what Barry did but it's messed up and I felt sympathy towards her. I have to get back home to reason with Barry mostly.

But I can't run since it's not healing and it hurts when I walk. Nora let me stayed at her place so I sat down in the couch.

I looked around her place. I saw a picture of girl and her being happy. I guess that's her friend or something. I somehow got up but it hurts.

I picked up the picture and it reminds me of my friends and sister. I sighed and put it back. I heard something 'Hear my calls brothers and sisters'.

I looked around but nothing was there. I shook my head. As I started to walk to the kitchen and I heard 'Rise my brothers and sisters RISE'.

What the hell are those voices in my head. Am I going crazy. No it's not true I must be dreaming or something.

That was until I blacked out.

—2 hours later—

I jolted up and see my leg healed but I had a scar.

It healed in some ways but it left that scar. I looked around and saw darkness. I felt emptiness in my heart and I couldn't get away.

"Hello sister". I looked around again but I saw that same creature that hurt me. I growled and got up. I was ready to fight this creature.

"I'm not that same that attacked you. He's long gone sister". I said "I didn't say anything wait are you reading my thoughts also what do you want for me".

"You see sister I've been waiting for a mortal to take control and kill those pathetic excuse of humans". I said "What no I'm not doing that".

He got close to me and growled but I growled back. I said "I rather be home so if you excuse me". I was about to get out but he grabbed my wrist and his claws weren't helping.

I growled at him and said "If you take your hands off me then I won't kill you". He said "Interesting your different from other humans or those so called gods". I said "I don't know what your talking about but I'm not them so back off".