Chapter Forty-One

I have no idea what's going on with Wattpad but anyways you were so post to meet Lex in Chapter Forty.

Y/n POV

I stayed with James sister and her name is Kelly but I'm worried about James and I'm trying to keep Kelly calm.

We heard screams and we saw the doctors and he was telling us that James needs the operation now or he will die.

Kelly and Alex we're arguing and I had to stay behind because I don't know James like that. But Alex was talking about Lena having something to save him.

I decided to stay with Kelly and she walked somewhere else.

I followed her and I sat down with her. I said "Listen Kelly you know him a lot more because your his sister but if Lena has something to save him because she cares about him".

She sighed and I said "Listen I'm going somewhere really quickly but I'll be back". I left and walked away from her.

As I was somewhere privately and I changed into my costume and I run around to look for Lena. I don't know where I was but I saw a house and it was far.

As I headed their but I noticed officers and I had to vibe myself in their. I saw a guy in a wheelchair and Lena and they were talking.

But he stood up and the officer shape shifted into someone else and he put Lena in the wheelchair and I stopped them but a women came out and Lena looked surprised.

She said "How long Eve". She said "Since forever but it's just business". I stopped her and got Lena out of their and I saw Supergirl but I left.

Lena said "WHO ARE YOU". I said "The names Dark Wolf but don't thank me yet princess I have to go". Until I heard explosions and I left the scene but left Lena somewhere safe.

I was in the top of the building and I changed back and got to the hospital and saw Kelly with her brother and their friends.

I left to find Kara but she wasn't anywhere. I ran and ran until I saw a breach. I missed it and went inside. What the heck just happened.

I was in Star Labs and I saw the team and a sad Nora. I coughed loudly and Caitlin said "Babe what are you doing here".

I said "I don't know I was running and the breach let me here but I was stopping somebody". Sherloque said "So Nora tell them what you been keeping you know the secret".

Nora pleaded for no and I said "What are you talking about Sherloque". Sherloque said "The secret is that Nora is working with Thawne".

Barry had sad eyes and he said "Tell me it's not true". She said "I wanted to say it before but I'm sorry".

He looked with disappointment and he took Nora somewhere and everyone was shocked. But I don't know who that is.

I said "Who is that". Caitlin said "He killed Barry's parents". I was shocked and I said "I wonder where Barry took her". They shrugged.

Barry came back and I left pretty much to look for Nora. When I found her she was in the underground prison.

She was crying and I said "Nora did you know what he did this Thawne dude". She looked at me with sad eyes and nodded.

I said "Listen I have no idea what's going on but Nora I'll help you out". She said "Why since you know that I'm working with him". I said "Because I trust you and the team but I'm going to convince Barry to get you out okay?"

She nodded and I left and I went to look for them and they were arguing and I went somewhere else.

As I finally went to my sister house and I knocked on the door. She came out and looked at me.

I said "Can I stay with you". She said "What's going on did something bad happened". I said "Maybe it's better if I stayed with you Jess".

She nodded and let me in. Her wife was eating and she went back to eat and I said "Thank you Jess but maybe it's better if I tell you now".

I told her everything well except Falcon dying in front me. I stayed in silence and Caroline said "Then why are you here".

I said "Honestly I don't know maybe it was a bad idea coming here". I got up and left and I went somewhere to eat and I had my wallet in my pocket the whole time.

I found a place to eat and I went to find a bar and I saw one and I drank one beer. I payed it and left the bar but I was getting tired and I let the darkness consume me.