Geno and Reaper spend quality time with each other

(Based off of a RP I did with a friend)

Reaper was chilling with Geno. He's had an idea, for quite a while. Now was a good time, a better time than ever, actually. "Hey, Geno. I have a bet for us. You wanna try?"

Geno turned his head to his husbando,  Reaper and shrugged his shoulders.  "sure"

Reaper chuckled a bit. "Okay." He arranged four matches in a plus sign. "Move one to make a square. If I win, you pay. If you win, I pay. Deal?"

"Deal..." Geno knew that this was gonna be hard, but he tried anyway.  Geno moved the top matchstick up a little

Reaper was surprised, but he didn't give up yet. He handed Geno five bucks. "Don't get too happy, there's another one."

Geno smirked "Okay Reaper." geno was totally gonna shove this win in his face later

Reaper put a cup upside down, and put an apple next to it. "You have one try this time. Balance the apple on the top of the cup." Reaper snickered.

"Okay?.. " Geno thought this was going to be easy.  He picked up the apple and placed it on the top of the cup

Reaper tried not to laugh. "That's... on the bottom."

"God... DAMMIT!" Geno kachowed the cup and apple to outer space

Reaper laughed so hard he was rolling on the ground. "Oh my god, Geno-"

"I'm done with thiz stupid shit- i'm going bak to the save screen-"

"bUt gEnO wAiT- WHEEZE"

"No-" geno kachowed himself back to the save screen

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHHAGHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHINOMPJEOHXIVUVWZUBWIBI WBIBWXIBWXOBOB"

--
Reaper died of laughing
.
.
. Geno died of- sore loserness

The end